• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

SEO'd Word Cloud Site For Sale (PR3)

Hi im just gathering some information at the moment. Would anyone be interested in purchasing the site www.500wordsite.com? Proven to make up to $600+ a month! It is a word cloud website that has been search engine optimized for quick placements. It is crawled regularly by googlebot...
  2. G

VPS/VDS Hosting 2gb Diskspace 30gb Bandwidth $30/year

500wordsite.com and Jumpline.com have recently struck a deal to offer 1 years free Virtual Dedicated Server webhosting for each 500wordsite script customer. SO YOU GET 1 YEARS VIRTUAL DEDICATED SERVER HOSTING AND THE 500WORDSITE SCRIPT FOR ONLY $30! The 500wordsite script gives webmasters...
  3. G

500wordsite.com - Get Keyword Backlinks To Your Site Now!

www.500wordsite.com At 500wordsite words mean things, when you own a keyword on our site it means that your word belongs to you and you alone! A word link on 500wordsite provides you with a direct hyperlink to your web site. Unlike many of our competitors we offer a search engine optimised...
  4. G

Word Cloud Script $30 !

People are earning hundreds of pounds a day selling standard text links. Just look at the new word cloud phenomenon 500wordsite.com They give give webmasters the things they need the most, text links direct to their website! But they are not just any old text links, they are Search Engine...
  5. G

Warning for posting site review??

Ok so last night I posted to review my new site in the relevant "Review my Site" topic (I won't post the link as I will probably get another warning). Today I login only to find I have been warned for advertising my site!! Why have a review topic if you cannot post your site to be reviewed...
  6. G

500wordsite.com - Get Keyword Backlinks To Your Site Now!

www.500wordsite.com At 500wordsite words mean things, when you own a keyword on our site it means that your word belongs to you and you alone! A word link on 500wordsite provides you with a direct hyperlink to your web site. Unlike many of our competitors we offer a search engine optimised...
  7. G

littleswebhosting Reviews?

Ive searched the forum for any reviews of www.littleswebhosting.com (there a member here 'littleswebhosting') but i cant find any, does anyone have any experience of them as they seem to offer loads for little money. I guess there overselling...?
  8. G

DirectDL

Im trying to get this script to work, it is a server to server download script: http://www.hotscripts.com/Detailed/54407.html i have done what it says in the readme and you put in the link and it says it has downloaded it but yet there is not file downloaded? any ideas? example that...
  9. G

Cpanel / WHM Wrong?

Ok i dont know if this is the correct place to ask but here goes. I have a customer on my server and in WHM and cPanel it says he has used: Disk usage - 133.04 Megabytes Now when i click on disk usage in cPanel i get the following: Directory...
  10. G

Members List

If you click 'Members List' on the menu the page doesnt load.
  11. G

Need Hosting :)

Hi i am wanting to create an adult themed forum so there might possibly be a few images in some posts but most will just be links to adult things. These are my requirements: Space: no less than 500mb BW: anything you can spare (5gb+ would be nice :tongue2:) I will need a subdomain, cpanel...
  12. G

cPanel Domain Help

Hi i have an account setup in cPanel for a specific domain, I want to change this domain to a different one but keep the same account, i.e. all the settings/mysql db's that i have setup. How can i do this?
  13. G

ImageMagicK

How do i install ImageMagicK on my webserver?? any ideas? i cant seem to understand it! http://www.imagemagick.org
  14. G

Can anyone recommend...

Tamranda.com? I've been looking at them for my hosting needs and was hoping you could all give me your expert opinions as 'Tamranda' seems to be classed as a senior member here so i though you might have had dealings with them. They seem to be very good from what i can see and offer good...
Back