• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Don't buy hosting from W-Hosts - Hostyours.net

Alright, the person Maleek..who I got my hosting from is in this forum. There hosting sucks very bad! It goes down about 5 hours everyday. So last week I went to him and asked him for a refund. He told me that I would get it by next week, and I still havn't. So I was talking to him just now and...
  2. S

Need a fast and cheap host..

Alright this is what I need..quick and fast. I have this plan with someother host Space: 5GB Bandwith: 50000.00 MB Unlimited Mysql Accounts 5 subdomains All for $2 dollars per month. I would like some-what similar or more. I know it would be hard to get all that for 2 dollars per...
  3. S

Requesting good paid hosting!

I had a hosting, but the host hasn't contacted me sence a month.. or fixed my mysql (which was the hosting problem) so I am search for a new host. I will be using my own domain! I was paying him a dollar each month, for 500 mb space, 10gb bandwith per month, I am hoping to get a same deal...
  4. S

Requesting good paid hosting.

Hey everyone, I need a hosting that includes cPanel 500MB to 1gigabytes space 10GB bandwidth 10-25 MySQL Databases 1 - Unlimited FTP Accounts 1 - Unlimited Subdomains / Addon Domains / Parked Domains PHP & CGI Support Supports English That also takes backup alot. I will be using a...
  5. S

Req. hosting!

Hey everyone, I need a hosting that includes No ads cPanel 200MB to 1gigabytes pace 5GB - 10GB bandwidth 10-25 MySQL Databases 1 - Unlimited FTP Accounts 1 - Unlimited Subdomains / Addon Domains / Parked Domains Unlimited Redirects PHP & CGI Support Supports English Thanks in...
Back