• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Don't buy hosting from W-Hosts - Hostyours.net

I didn't use my bank account or credicard via paypal :/.
  2. S

Just as I thought.. got the email from paypal... :cry2: Lost my money..guess it doesn't matter..hopefully people won't use that host. ^^.. check that thread out again. Many members have been scammed by him!
  3. S

Thanks for that post Keagle :). I am going to finally close down the case on paypal and click the Escalate button. I know I won't win..but it's worth a try.
  4. S

It's okay :). One of my best friends are letting me use there server. But as for the plan... I always go for the smallest and upgrade after I see if there server is good or not.
  5. S

It's alright :-). Maybe if you didn't make excuses and paid me earlier.. I would've never did this. All I have to say is, good luck getting customers.
  6. S

Thanks for the warn! I'll start using the search function before I actually go for an host. No problem..
  7. S

The plans and the live support(Not the ticket system). Like on there front page, normally there would be a staff on the live chat.
  8. S

I rather have you not talk here. I still havn't got my money back. I did contact Paypal.. so you have 20 days to do whatever you want. When I found out that this host goes down often, my friend has asked me to use his hosting until everything is settled No worries guys, I have full proof...
  9. S

What are you talking about? I switch the dns to my friends hosting around last friday or somewhere like that.
  10. S

It was dsclan.info but now I am using my friend's host. And thanks everyone.. for the support.
  11. S

Alright, the person Maleek..who I got my hosting from is in this forum. There hosting sucks very bad! It goes down about 5 hours everyday. So last week I went to him and asked him for a refund. He told me that I would get it by next week, and I still havn't. So I was talking to him just now and...
  12. S

Need a fast and cheap host..

Sure.. a gaming forum.
  13. S

So far the offers I liked were Gfun and Maleek. :).
  14. S

I can do up to $5
  15. S

Alright this is what I need..quick and fast. I have this plan with someother host Space: 5GB Bandwith: 50000.00 MB Unlimited Mysql Accounts 5 subdomains All for $2 dollars per month. I would like some-what similar or more. I know it would be hard to get all that for 2 dollars per...
  16. S

Requesting good paid hosting!

Ok I've choosed Crag's, so no more offers... thanks everyone!
  17. S

Your offer sounds pretty good to me. But buy paying 1.25 I guess I can get more space/bw and host my friends site too and stuff.. I don't know who to choose..
  18. S

I belevie, the closest package that I wanted was, iiPanel's. Although craig was only a dollar more, with alot of more stuff.. I am probably gonna go with craig. The only problem is, that I won't use up all that space/bw :(
  19. S

looks same to me, all tho there is a huge difference in there plans :cool2: (even tho you meant about the template)
  20. S

Thanks everyone, I've decided to go with Craig, althought I'll wait just today, and see if there are any other offer.. if not I'll get it from him.
Back