• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

Web Design Team

Hello I am interested in forming a web design team to take on projects so we can all make some money. I find that i can get us many good leads but i can not take on all projects some areas im weak in others im not so weak. The team will be of 2-5 people money will be split based on work and...
  2. H

Selling Some Great Text Links!

Selling Text links on the following sites: www.xr-host.com PR = 4 Price = $15 per month Payment = paypal Site wide in the arcade on over 50 games page = YES www.supplementbuzz.com PR = 4 Price = $10 per month Payment = paypal Over 13,000 pages indexed in google...
  3. H

Google Results

also apply basic SEO techniques on the page you want to rank well.
  4. H

Need Banner CPM

fastclick seems to be hard to get into i havent been able to get into that program yet.
  5. H

Google index

you can type site:www.domain.com and it will list how many pages u have indexed.
  6. H

adsense doesnt give money?

yes you should and dont click your own ads :shame:
  7. H

Buying your company

what is your budeget?
  8. H

Whats the savest way to earn money

icic thanks for the info i will consider target first as somthing i could use if anyhting happend to adsense but the pay by paypal is defently a good thing!
  9. H

TargetFirst

thats not the best... i still think google pays more
  10. H

could you compair the earnings to adsense if you have used adsense would you say they pay around the same?
  11. H

Earn some money by helping my site.

even if you made a great tut that took 1hr to make $1 for a hrs work is deffently not worth it. If you do get some tuts that are of good quility please let us no that person who makes them would get a lot of business!
  12. H

targetfirst.com have you used it before if so what is the $ per click like?
  13. H

ArcadeScript $10 Version 1.0.0 Pre 2.0.0 Sale!

I recomend this buy i have got myself a copy and it was installed within a few min i am very happy and i dont think you can beat the price!! thanks Billy!!
  14. H

bidvisor pays to your paypal but i think google adsense is a lot better you can use those and other than that you just need a site that gets decent traffic and you will get a income no matter what the site topic.
  15. H

Earn some money by helping my site.

for someone with a job and overtime pay i think you can afford to pay $5-$10 unless u want small like 200 words or less to pay $1 for.
  16. H

Affiliate Open :)

one of my sites www.xr-host.com have good traffic and is related to your site whats your site traffic like?? i might be intereseted ina site wide link exchange!
  17. H

Smokers and the non

smoking is bad dont do it unless u want health issues and to spend lots of money on junk!
  18. H

Can i Put Clicksor & Google Ads in the same page?

im pretty sure there allowed just not other contentexual ads that are like googles adsense program
  19. H

ArcadeScript $10 Version 1.0.0 Pre 2.0.0 Sale!

i am interested and will pm you
  20. H

Advertising Available on yourupload.com

if you would link to link exchange with www.xr-host.com it gets around 8k a month so they can both benifit please pm if interested!
Back