• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Vesix.net?

glad you found a reliable host :-)
  2. J

Looking For Paid VPS

Uh O :confused4
  3. J

cheap vs expensive

I've seen some Celeron Servers carry its share of the load as far as web hosting. All processors have thier own niche and work better for certain hosting needs. :-)
  4. J

Ace-host.net

good question :eek2:
  5. J

Searching For Server

Didnt he ask for 1 GB of memory?
  6. J

Colocation?

Most of the time you get what you pay for. Inet has a great reputation as a web host best of luck with whoever you choose. :-)
  7. J

I have a tip for webhosts

good point (like always) :P Let me ask you, why are you paying so much for a web design if in reality it doesn't really matter how the site looks as long as you provide top notch quality? Just curious :-)
  8. J

New Name needed

ExtremeHosting has a nice ring to it :-)
  9. J

I have a tip for webhosts

Thats funny gotta love the template hosting companies :P
  10. J

5 Things web hosts DON'T do but SHOULD

Great post Inet
  11. J

Need Dedicated servers

Doesn't LT provide the servers for StaticHost? Just curious :confused4
  12. J

Paid Hosting Request

Slow down shesh I couldn't understand a word you jus said :P
  13. J

StaticHost

this has to be a big let down for StaticHost. Best of luck to them and thier clients :-)
  14. J

Need a good hosting service, must be cheap

sent you an email as well
  15. J

Cpanel

:P :P
  16. J

Need a resellers account.

Your site is down right now, just figured I'd let you know.
  17. J

StaticHost

You can access your cpanel from your old host (statichost) using the direct IP Addy. :-)
  18. J

Need Hosting

thats not much to ask for. Just sent you a PM :-)
  19. J

StaticHost

you should get another server from another DC and move all of your data over once they do get your server back up. No use in staying with them after all of this downtime.
  20. J

Merchant Accounts

Just wanted to see what merchant account you guys prefer or which ones have the best rates/transaction fees. Been looking around, but there are a ton of'em :confused4
Back