• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Looking for sponsors

I'm building up a site for educational and non-profit purpose. As it need money to run up, I need a reseller hosting or master reseller hosting to sell for earning enough money. cPanel/Plesk is okay. The following is what the sponsor can get in return: (depending what you could offer me)...
  2. S

Low BW shared hosting needed

Must Located in Australia No ADS or posting (A text link from my site is accepted) >100MB Space >500MB Bandwidth Parked Domain Allowed FTP Upload PHP Support (>Version 4.3) Apache Mod_rewrite Support Directadmin/cPanel If anyone could help me please contact me with pm or reply this...
  3. S

Shared Hosting Required

I want a new shared hosting account for my class's site. That's our communication platform with others. Also I coded that with PHP/MySQL and it's now have an alpha version. I'm require such a share hosting **More than 120M space and 1.5G Bandwidth (At first I raise such a requirement for not...
  4. S

About coding

[Exchange] Reseller Wanted Firstly, apologize. I didn't do any trade because of my high requirement on the previous post, so sorry for that... In exchange my coding, I need a reseller or master reseller account with some space and bandwidth for me to run. You could desired the space and...
  5. S

[Wanted] Shared Hosting

I have a friend, and he want to buy a shared hosting for 5 years to host his class's blog, written in ajax and php. Requirement: !!Fast connection to China, but not server in China About 1G Space About 10G Bandwidth Control Panel With MySQL support 5 Years totally should be lower than...
  6. S

Exchange with coding

Hello, I have done some of the php coding project and have some experience in coding. So I'm going to do some projects for you. Also I could give you some of the preview of my project which I done if you interested in this offer and contact me. Due to I'm a student I have my schoolworks to do...
  7. S

PHP Coding Offer

I offer my php coding skill for designing php code. Because I'm a student, so I may take a little more time on coding. I don't have much time at computer. If you could wait a little more time for me to code, I could do your project. Price depends on the difficulty of the project. Due to I'm...
  8. S

Looking for reseller

Hi, I'm looking for reseller with WHM/cPanel access. Your server should allow me to do: * mod_rewrite * SSL I want a reseller hosting under $8/month, but allow overselling(I will pay for that). Allow Paypal. Also the company should have more than 2 year experience in reliable hosting...
  9. S

Domain Reseller

Who could do free domain & hosting reseller for me... I want to have an account to sell domain & hosting Who could give me the best price/budget, please contact me. Thanks.
  10. S

(Exchange) PHP Code

I have PHP coding skill and I could offer you this service, like modify your web-interface with easy controlling and PHP coding. Also I could offer the free-installed service for your custom PHP code and update your code once for 60% price. In exchange, I could accept: 1) Paypal Payment 2)...
  11. S

About MSDN Subscription

Here, I'm making a little "stupid" question.... I'm learning programming, and have get the first prize of NOIP(National Olympic in Informatic (Province)) in our country China. I want to have a MSDN subscirption. With the high price of it, I know I almost have no chance of getting the...
  12. S

Request A Reliable Virtual Hosting

I want a hosting with the following requirement: 200MB Disk Space (Free-Upgradable if I need, I will only upgrade when reach 85% Usage); 3GB Bandwidth (Free-Upgradable if I need, I will only upgrade when reach 85% Usage); With Addon Domain and Parked Domain Access (5 or more); With...
  13. S

Hosting Needed

I'm a middle-school student, I cannot pay for the paid hosting, so I want to request a free one to run up my site. My site is a personal site that include a blog, a digital product discussion forum and a music share part (No Download). It will have more and more parts in the future. Also, I'm...
Back