• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Wanted] Shared Hosting

shellgd

I have a friend, and he want to buy a shared hosting for 5 years to host his class's blog, written in ajax and php.
Requirement:
!!Fast connection to China, but not server in China
About 1G Space
About 10G Bandwidth
Control Panel
With MySQL support

5 Years totally should be lower than $150 (means 30/year). Cheaper would be better.

Last edited:
Day Light Networks have your requierments but not 150$ for 5months since we are aware that we provide a stable and reliable hosting to our clients. email our sales department,

we have a solution for you, this is a 20% discount on our 1GB package.

email sales {AT] daylightnetworks.net so that we can give you the promotional code to use while signing up.

Hello,

ProperHost.net can offer you 15 GB of disk space and 300 GB of monthly data transfer for $5.95 /mo. That includes a free domain for as long as you keep your account active! I know this might be a little more than your suggested budget, but you will in return get 99.9% uptime guarantee, fast servers and great 24/7 support.

All features included; PHP, MySQL, Perl, Python, etc.

Our high-performance Quad-Core servers are located in the USA, with a Internet backbone exceeding 2.5Gbit/s of network connectivity.

For a Control Panel demo, please visit: http://www.properhost.net/login.html

Check out http://www.properhost.net or e-mail support[AT]properhost.net for more information!

Thanks,

Last edited:
Day Light Networks have your requierments but not 150$ for 5months since we are aware that we provide a stable and reliable hosting to our clients. email our sales department,

we have a solution for you, this is a 20% discount on our 1GB package.

email sales {AT] daylightnetworks.net so that we can give you the promotional code to use while signing up.

It seems that on 1GB package I have to pay more than 10 times on my budget for you

XSIS Hosting woud like to extend the following offer:

XSIS Custom Package
1 GB WebHosting Space
10GB Monthly Data Transfer
cPanel Control Panel
Installatron Auto Script Installer
Unlimited Addons (Email, MySQL, FTP, etc)
99.95 Uptime Guarantee
FREE DOMAIN FOR LIFE W/ WHOIS PROTECTION WITH ANNUAL PAYMENT

We would like to offer this package for the price of $120.00 USD ($2.00 / MNTH). If you are interested in this offer please feel free to contact us either via pm here on FWS or send us a email at sales@xsishost.com. If you have anyquestions regarding this offer please feel free to contact us!

Regards,

Shellgd,

That’s a long term package you require, and I can think of no one better to fill the boots of your request better than Galaxy Hosts!

Galaxy Hosts has been around for over 2 years now, which is around the same amount of time most hosts on this forum have been walking around on two feet. And we do not plan to go anywhere soon!

For your request, I can offer you this package:

Shared Hosting – WH Custom
» 1,024 MB Diskspace
» 10 GB Bandwidth
» Limited Features (see here)
» cPanel
» Fantastico and RVSkins
Total Recurring: $1.99 Monthly

The 5 yearly price would be: $119.40, but I am willing to let it go for $109.40, that’s a saving of $10. (5 months free!!)

To order this package (As our billing system does not support 5 yearly payments) please PM me or send an email to: sales[@]galaxy-solutions.net

Regards,
Richard Anderson
Galaxy Hosts

Last edited:
well for 150 /5yrs you cant expect to have a hosting for 5years probably the hosting company you go with will be dead in 1yr time. you cant expect stable and reliable for cheap.

its your decision but thats my advice

well for 150 /5yrs you cant expect to have a hosting for 5years probably the hosting company you go with will be dead in 1yr time. you cant expect stable and reliable for cheap.

its your decision but thats my advice

Not really, $2.50/month for the OP's request is perfectly supportable by most hosts, some will even (as most here have) reduce standard packages because it's FWS and they get clients and referals through it so that's investing. Richards/XSIS offers are fine for the spec :)

Hello,

DeiseHost.Com would be happy to provide you with exactly what you need for the budget you have.

For $150 /5year we will give you the following:

1 GB of Disc Space
10 GB of Data Transfer
cPanel 10 with Fantastico
Unlimited Features such as MySQL, Subdomains, FTP etc

Payment via PayPal only.

If this interests you, please PM me or email sales@deisehost.com
Our site: http://www.deisehost.com

Kind regards,
Dan

shellgd,

With so many different hosts available, it can be difficult choosing which one is best suited for you. GeniusHost's prices are realistic so we can provide you with a top quality, reliable, and up to date service. We do not cut corners.

We treat clients as individuals, and we go that extra mile to ensure satisfaction. We even create daily backups of your site at no extra cost.

Our servers are based in the UK on a 100Mbit connection.

We believe this package would suit you nicely:
Smart - 1GB storage/10GB transfer - £10 GBP per year

Therefore, 5 years would be £50 GBP. (Around $99.19 USD, which is less than your budget!)

All packages come with: cPanel control panel, infinite email accounts, infinite email lists, infinite MySQL databases, infinite FTP accounts, infinite Sub domains, infinite Parked domains, infinite Addon domains, PHP, Shell Access on request, Frontpage extensions, Off-site backup, Technical support, Payment via Paypal or Cheque, and not to forget free Activation.

Find out more at http://www.geniushost.net.

Hello. I can give you all that you require and more while also increasing the space/bandwidth over time as needed, without incurring extra charges. You'd get exactly what you want with great support on a fast server for your price of $150 for 5 years. I hand pick clients so that I can provide great service and keep my servers running fast and smoothly. I've been in the hosting business for over 2 years and don't plan on going anywhere. If you are interested, please PM me to we can talk further. Thank you. :)

Hello,

DigitalWorldHost.com can offer you our Starter Plan for $30 USD/year. This is a limited time offer from our regular priced plan of $3.45 USD/month; you will only pay $2.50 USD/month; we'll even throw in a free domain name! We have also been online for 1.5 years and you can view our uptime and reviews at http://www.webhostingstuff.com/company/DigitalWorldHost.html.

Starter
1500 MB Space
10,240 MB Bandwidth
3 Hosted Domains
25 FTP, Email Accounts
25 mySQL Databases
25 SubDomains and Parked Domains
Free Top Level Domain Name
BUY NOW for only $2.50 USD/month

Please contact me for an order link or with any questions or concerns. You can learn more about the plan or our company at www.digitalworldhost.com.

Thanks and best wishes,

Tang

Hope its not to late but mattsfasthosting.com can offer you...

1096 MB Space - Great Deal!!!
7, 000 MB Bandwidth - Great Deal!!!
50 FTP Accounts
50 Email Accounts
50 Sub Domains
10 Parked Domains
50 MYSQL Databases
Cpanel Control Panel with Fantastico

All for $25/year equating roughly to $2/month and $125 for 5 years :)

This is a custom plan email us at general@mattsfasthosting.com to order and just attach this post and we will get it up for you

Payments accepted-
Paypal

Back