• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Where are RJCUK Hosting ?

Hi there everyone Remember me? The stranger who started this thread when I was dumped and stood up by my old host? I thought I would update you ...... I went with Duport and have been there ever since. Can I add that I have so far had a superb service, reliable and friendly when I...
  2. S

Hi Mike So sorry this has happened to you. I did have paid domains, and paid hosting - didn't make any difference to the down time, but maybe that is the difference in getting my domains out. I have just registered with my new host and the site is up ..... instantly. Excellent so far...
  3. S

Hi Craig88 The great advice from people on this forum prompted me to go to the people who RJCUK hosted it through. You can find this on the whois lookup of your domain. So long as the domain is registered to you, there should be no problem. I contacted the other company direct - cut RJC out...
  4. S

Hi, Remember me? Corpsegrinder I'm pleased you got control of your domain. Thanks to the good advice of Duport and TJR, I now have control of my .com - but the bad news is that I couldn't get into my .co.uk to change any of the controls in the panel. Reckon my attempts probably prompted...
  5. S

First of all Duport I would like to thank you for your help. I have now started the ball rolling in moving things - you have given a starting point to help get this awful mess cleared. Thank you sincerely. Thank you too to TJR Networks for finding the information .... I really would not...
  6. S

Thank you again. Bad news I think .... I purchased my domains through RJCUK .. I can get into the control panel of the .co.uk domain - but I think the .com is one that has not moved to the new servers that they refer to in the link. I am pretty new at changing these, thank you very much...
  7. S

Thank you TJR Networks. I have just read this link with complete surprise. Shock that I have not been contacted.... Do I hold any possibility of recovering my .com, or transferring my .co.uk hosting?
  8. S

Thank you Duport for your patience and explanation - I understand now. This could figure as my domain went down 31 May, back up after a transfer to a new IP on 3 June, and then down again just after that for another 2 days, then it came back reinstated to a few days before. I suppose the...
  9. S

Hi and thank you for your replies. I did contact Heart and they said I needed to contact the re-seller,. I am trying to go through to them again. I have another domain that is still running (I really don't know how) but I need to move that too pretty quickly ... Am talking to Heart...
  10. S

Hi I registered with them a couple of months ago but now I get no replies to Email and their site is down. Answer service on the telephones all the time Is anyone with them, or know what is happening? Their site is http://www.rjcuk-hosting.co.uk I have a .com domain with them that...
Back