• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

50% OFF all plans at EroticWebHost.com - Sale Extended!

50% OFF ALL ADULT WEB HOSTING PLANS! GRAND OPENING SPECIAL! EXTENDED! Due to the great response we've had with this very special offer we have extended our half price deal! This offer will expire on January 1st 2004, at midnight EST. Are we insane? Perhaps! For a very limited time ( until...
  2. H

50% OFF all plans at EroticWebHost.com - Grand Opening!

50% OFF ALL ADULT WEB HOSTING PLANS! GRAND OPENING SPECIAL! Are we insane? Perhaps! For a very limited time ( until we locate our sanity ) we are chopping all prices on our adult web hosting packages by 50%. This deal is valid for the LIFE of your account! Don't miss this opportunity, it may...
  3. H

$7.98 Domain Name Registration?!?! - Click2Reg.com

Yes, my wife is correct, I HAVE GONE ABSOLUTELY BANANAS! For a very limited time, we've dropped our pricing on .com, .net & .org domain name registration & transfers from $8.25 to the LOW LOW price of just $7.98 PER YEAR!. We've also dropped the pricing on .us, .biz & .info from $9.49 to our...
  4. H

Free webhosting with the purchase or transfer of a domain!

Yep, you read it right, we have gone crazy ( ask the wife! ) and are giving away free web hosting for every year your domain name is registered through our Click2Reg.com service! With our already crazy prices on domains, you'd have to be insane to pass this up! We are limiting this offer to...
  5. H

All New HE Dedicated Servers from iminteractive.net!

The first in our new line of dedicated server offerings has arrived! We are taking pre-orders for the first of our new dedicated server product. Payment is via PayPal only (Accepts all major credit cards)! We currently do not have any in stock but we are taking pre-orders as of right now...
  6. H

Semi Managed, Affordable Dedicated Servers

IMIN is proud to announce our all new line of dedicated servers! Every server is semi managed, full management is available. Please contact us for details, if you are interested. Payment can be made by credit card or paypal and servers are generally set up in 24 hours ( longer on weekends )...
  7. H

Happy holiday hosting from iminteractive.net

With our always low prices, you can save money this holiday season with iminteractive.net! Starting from only $4.95 US ( $10.89 Australian ) for 100 MB and 4 GB of bandwidth, our plans are perfect for your personal and small - medium size busness web site. Each plan comes packed with...
  8. H

Unlimited Domain Reseller Accounts @ Resell4Less.com!

That's right.. After much thought, preparation, coffee and requests, we have decided to bring back our Unlimited Domain Reseller Plans! How can you fit unlimited domains into a reseller plan you ask? Well its easy! You can't! What we mean is, we do not limit you like some other companies do...
  9. H

Make life easier, choose iminteractive.net and save $$$

All New Auto-Installer! Now every iminteractive.net virtual web hosting and reseller plan comes with not only 9 different cPanel5 skins to select from, but with an all new auto script Installer! We currently support the following scripts, and always welcome your suggestions for more! Advanced...
  10. H

Host up to 5 domains starting @ $4.95 with iminteractive.net

** Limited Time Offer! ** Sign up with the referral ID: FWS5 and we will let you host up to 5 extra domain names with any of our virtual hosting plans listed below and on our web site. This is a limited time offer, worth $100 US! At iminteractive.net we pride ourselves in offering low...
  11. H

Peo, Please Read.

Hey mate, This is the second time I have put in a request for more information regarding advertising on the FWS forums. The first time I got no response and ended up going elsewhere, I posted regarding this, but it was already to late. I sent in another request for more info last week and if I...
  12. H

Everyday low prices with iminteractive.net

At iminteractive.net we pride ourselves in offering low cost, yet effective web hosting solutions. Don't let our low prices fool you, we have been offering excellent customer service and reliability since April of 2001 and we plan on being in business for many many years to come! Every...
  13. H

THC destroys cancer cells...

but the research is buried and ignored. Its a sad, sad world, isn't it folks? http://cannabisculture.com/articles/2587.html A lot of people in my family have died of cancer, its rampant in my family. So it hits very close to home for me. I know of one person that uses cannabis to...
  14. H

Save $$$ with our 10% off SALE!

The savings continue this week as we hold the door open just a little while longer for those wishing to take advantage of our 10% off special. Thank you to all of you that have already taken advantage of this very special offer! For a very limited time, you will get 10% off any of our new...
  15. H

10% Of All NEW Plans @ iminteractive.net

For a very limited time, available to FreeWebSpace.net referrals only, you will get 10% off any of our new plans when you sign up with the Referral ID: fwsnet Our Web Site: iminteractive.net This limited time offer is available to the first 20 people to sign up, so be sure to take...
  16. H

Our new site.

What do you guys think of our new site? http://www.iminteractive.net Compared to our old design, which is still live @: http://www.iminbudget.com I personally thought about changing the yellow header to a blue and filling in the blank space, but later backed out. I think its sort of...
  17. H

100 MB, 4 GB, cPanel, $4.95 @ iminteractive.net

Starting from only $4.95 per month, our packages should not be overlooked! Each package comes with the powerful cPanel control panel, as well as: 999 Sub Domains, 999 POP3 / IMAP Accounts, 999 FTP Accounts, 999 Email Auto-Responders, 999 Email Forwards, mySQL, php, cgi-bin, phpMyAdmin, Spam...
  18. H

iminteractive.net launches all new virtual hosting plans!

Starting from only $4.95 US or just $10.89 AU for 100 MB of disk space & 4 GB of bandwidth our new packages are packed to the rim with features at an extremely affordable price. Take a look for your self what we have to offer. http://www.iminteractive.net Also Available: Private...
  19. H

DV2 = Chapter 11 ?

This is not good folks.. or is it? I just read a post over @ WHT saying DV2 has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. Proof is in the pudding, but I haven't yet called up myself to confirm it, but I don't doubt it has happened. http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64222
  20. H

$8.25 .com / .net / .org with Click2Reg.com!

IMIN is happy to announce the launch of Click2Reg.com! You can now register your .com / .net / .org for only $8.25 per year. Only $9.49 per year for .biz / .info. Each registered domain also enters you into a chance to win 6 months of free web hosting. More details can be found on the site...
Back