• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

personal site

hey everyone. I'm looking for some smaller hosting. I will be running a personal website, which will mostly be hidden from the public. I do some script modifying for my own and needed some small hosting. 200MB space 3GB bandwidth Mysql Cpanel If you can help me please let me know...
  2. C

Youtube Site

Well, I've bought a script and want to start a youtube/myspace type of site. I'd host it on my current host, however they don't have php 5.x or GD, which is maditory for the script. So what can I offer you? Well a banner on EVERY page of your company or any type of ad. I know this site might...
  3. C

Need Host For Blog

Basically I'm going to have a blog, most likly using WordPress. I need hosting for it, so hopefully someone here can help me out. I already have my own domain name, just need the hosting. If you can help me out, please post or PM me. Thanks.
  4. C

Skins Forum

Hello! I am needing someone to help our community out. We run a skins/graphics/design site and forum. We do have our own domain and are needing some hosting. We create our own free forum skins/logo's/misc graphics etc... Hopefully someone can help us out. I can place a link/small banner on...
  5. C

gaming forums

Hi guys... I wouldn't really be asking for this... however my current host is basically overselling now.. and doesn't have enough Ram power to host 400 + domains on ONE server... so I need to leave, as the lag and downtime is killing my forums. The forums are basically about gaming and are...
  6. C

Pxtek = Bs

Just to let everyone know, ANYONE who has a free hosting account with pxtek.com will be kicked off the server. I had "finally" gotten through their support system for a issue, which they say... "oh I don't see it I can't fix it bye.... btw we are kicking out all free hosting account in June"...
  7. C

Gaming forum/site

Hi there at this moment I am very frusterated, sad and angry. I am hosting with thrillinghill.com and they have had over 4 hour downtime at the moment who knows how many hour longer it will be. We were sponsored by them and it seems they are not helping us at all even when we ask nicly about...
  8. C

Need Staff Members

Hi there hopefully this is in the right forum. Anyhow I am in need of some great help or any at all. I am running a gaming site however I can't run it myself as a lack of time. I have everything done from domain, hosting, forum software, and part of a design. I am in need of a few fellow...
  9. C

Skins

Hi there I was wondering if someone could help us out. A few of my friends and I wish to open a site up on designing/graphics etc.. for bulletin boards and portals. We are in need of a sponsoring host asap. We have our own domain and will need enough space and bandwidth to run a few portals and...
  10. C

Need Staff

Hi there hopefully this is in the right forum. Anymatter I am in need of some help or any at all. I am running a gaming forum however I can't run it myself as a lack of time. I have everything done from domain, hosting, forum software, design. I am in need of a few fellow people who have some...
  11. C

Designs

Hi there I was wondering if someone could help us out. A few of my friends and I wish to open a site up on designing/graphics etc.. for bulletin boards and portals. We are in need of a sponsoring host asap. We have our own domain and will need enough space and bandwidth to run a few portals and...
  12. C

Need Sponsor

Hi there, we are a past time gaming forum wanting to start up asap. We are in need of a sponsor asap. Willing to discuss ads etc... to cover costs for hosting. We plan on running JUST a forum no website etc... however it will be a forum that will be linked from many sites that do not wish to...
  13. C

Need Sponsor

Host Found. Got there PM msg on their forums. Thanks
  14. C

Gaming Forum needs Sponsor

Hi there, we are a past time gaming forum wanting to start up asap. We are in need of a sponsor asap. Willing to discuss ads etc... to cover costs for hosting. We plan on running JUST a forum no website etc... however it will be a forum that will be linked from many sites that do not wish to...
Back