• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

FreeWebz.com??

checked the prices Actually, FTP is offered at $2.50/month if you sign up for a year, CGI is offered at $3/month if u sign up for a year. Plus, you can just upload zip files and unzip them online. a $3 a month CGi host is not half bad!
  2. H

FreeWebz.com??

supa indeed yeah.. they have litlte ads in the left of the control panel but who cares? My pages dont have any ads, thats all i care about! go freewebz.com!
  3. H

FreeWebz.com??

Realtime as in.... Perhaps realtime is the wrong word. BAsically it has two boxes, the top one is a preview of the page, the botom is the HTML code. You can edit either the HTMl and the top will change in realtime, or you can edit the page in WYSIWYG format and the HTML will change...
  4. H

A New free host, poor speeds and downtime is an issue, but a new host

Not bad.. but.. I've seen better. What they say about them getting more users is true. ITs gonna get slow like the rest of them. I havent seen too many with lots of users actually be fast and reliable with a decent service. The one that comes closest is probably www.FreeWebz.com, no ads...
  5. H

FreeWebz.com??

What do you guys think of http://www.FreeWebz.com? Its 100MB of space with no ads. I have been with them for a while, I have never seen their site go slow or go down. Also, Ive never seen a Realtime WYSIWYG editor like they have. I think they may be starting a new trend in that respect...
Back