• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Want your site hosted 4 free?

Hello im offering free webhosting to sites that get a great amount of hits per day. In return im asking for banners on you site. You will not find this deal on my page so you better act quick cause im probally only gonna give this away to less than 5 sites. I offer all this and more...
  2. S

Whut does everyone think?

about my webhosting company!! check it out http://216.10.26.249 .. the sign ups are offline for now though
  3. S

Question about ProPay

When you Process a Credit Card Payment do you have to have it sent to a bank account or do they send you cash via mail?? There is no setups fees and the charge to process. I was thinking about when my customers sign up lets say its the 5th i will manualy enter there credit card number next...
  4. S

Reseller Acount Needed.

I just signed up with a reseller account and im having a slight problem with there services. I cannot login to my c-panel or access my site. If i cant get this problem fixed with them I might go with another company. Please email me at detroitrap@tomgreen.com if you got all this, even if you...
  5. S

Reseller Account Needed.

I just signed up with a reseller account and im having a slight problem with there services. I cannot login to my c-panel or access my site. If i cant get this problem fixed with them I might go with another company. Please email me at detroitrap@tomgreen.com if you got all this, even if you...
  6. S

mchost

All you that are so happy with MCHOST how much do you offer to your customers for badwith since you only have 5gb a month. I thought it was impossible to host alot of people on that lil figure.
  7. S

Just got a reseller account

Check this out .... http://www.american-hosting.net/resellers.html It looks great so far Unlimited POP3 Unlimited FTP Accounts Unlimited Sub-Domains CPanel for each domain Unlimited Aliases Unlimited Forwards Unlimited Autoresponders Unlimited Mailing Lists Unlimited...
  8. S

Donthost info needed

Im signing up rite now and i kno they dont allow mp3 but do they allow .rm?
  9. S

need a Reseller account

..::[ Help Everyone L@@k!!! ]::.. I need a Reseller account. I liked donhost offer very cheap $50us dollars a month, Unlimited space and 50 gb transfer per/ month. I am a webmaster of 2 musical artists and on there site that im going to host I need to be able to use MP3's. I should be able...
  10. S

ccnow

Im trying to be a reseller and im looking at ccnow.com for accepting credit cards. Is this any Good? CCNow sales commission rate: 9 % Interest paid to you monthly: 1.5 % APR I barely know what im doing with this portion of my little project
  11. S

Heres the Deal

Ok im going to sign up for donhost in like 2 weeks. I need something that takes credit cards and is super easy to figure out. I dont wanna get my own bank account or nething like that. I dont really care if they charge me a small amount of cash for transfer but i do need something that work...
  12. S

Let me get this straight (donhost)

You can sign up with this company and get Unlimited web space and 50 gig bandwith per/m for all accounts and its only $30 a month??? Whats the catch?? If there aint not catch im bout to get it 2 host just one of my sites. Do they allow mp3's??
Back