• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

CPANEL >> Directadmin - want to move a site

Hi I was wondering if anyone knows the best/quickest easiest was to move a site currently on cpanel over to a new host using Directadmin. I do not have shell access and the only tool I can find for doing this requires it. Is it possible to use an ftp program to move a site directly to a...
  2. C

Very basic space for small site

Good man. Cheerz. I will post there as soon as I get a second :)
  3. C

Very basic space for small site

Hi I am after around 200mbs of space, probably about 5gbs of bandwidth ( prob use way under as forums etc are hosted externally), Nameserver for one domain. I already have the domain. Willing to run ads flogging your host on every page. Cheerz Ray
  4. C

WANTED:Free Web Portal/CMS hosting

Hotdogs. Aussie celeb. Well looks like Venom vanished. They were halfway through setting me up and disappeared. You about Venom?
  5. C

WANTED:Free Web Portal/CMS hosting

Hi I am after hosting for something like phpnuke/mambo etc 1-5GBs space, 20 - 40 GBs bandwidth (probably won't even use this much) Cpanel/Fanastico a bonus but not total neccessary FTP access/PHP/Mysql a must Will run banner ads to flog your hosting company etc plus footer on each...
  6. C

Backing up my site

Anyone know of a freeby script or other easy method of backing up a website hosted on a linux server? The last 2 hosts I have been with don't seem to be able to give relaible backups. Even when I try backup in cpanel it seems to deliver me with a corrupt file that can't be restored. any...
  7. C

Anyone used www.imhosted.com?

Cheerz Ankit I don't need to know now that I know you haven't run away on me lol I was a bit puzzled before as you seemed like such an awesome host prior. Everyone has things go wrong. Sorry again for panicking. Happy to be back online :)
  8. C

Where are RJCUK Hosting ?

Sorry for jumping the gun. I am so used to being stuffed around.
  9. C

Anyone used www.imhosted.com?

Any good? Thanks
  10. C

Yep. They seemed great to me too. Have been excellent with support etc But today my doamin is down and so is theirs. I emailed their support on two diff addresses, Pm'd them here and I have one of them on my MSN but he is offline so sent an email to his hotmail. No answers. See, I can pick...
  11. C

I think I will look elsewhere to find hosting this time about. Know any good forums/sites?
  12. C

Well my site is a non profit parenting web site and my budget doesn't stretch far beyond $5. I am thinking it may be time to give up on running it.
  13. C

tamranda.com
  14. C

Now my new host has vanished. Great. I am jinxed.
  15. C

Domain legal question (australian)

But I don't think a business registration has the same power as an actual trademark. Especially when the business name is very generic. Anyone else know?
  16. C

Domain legal question (australian)

Is this illegal? If I am setting up a site, lets say called www.parentingzone.com and I am buying extra domains to point to it just to get more rankings etc and there is a site I want to compete with called www.totallykids.com.au, they also have the domain www.totallykids.com. They are...
  17. C

Anyone who needs there domain, contact www.domainrush.com (is who they registered it with). I did and they gave me control since it is registered in my name.
  18. C

I was with them too. They were hopeless. They didn't even notify anyone they were getting out of the game and took my domain with them too. They never gave me any control over its DNS. They did it for me and mucked it up almost everytime (they shifted my site many times......in 6 weeks). Here...
  19. C

Wanted : New Host

Cheerz :) So far so good. Seems like an excellent company. They gave me a 5 day free trial and seem far more professional than the last crew I was with. They are http://www.tamranda.com/ for anyone interested. The one who helped me out is called Ankit, he is a top bloke.
Back