• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

[Req] Hosting for 10 popular proxies

Here are the stats: http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/1164/sdfsdfsbw9.png (Not very good I know old host didn't have Aw so I used Statcounter). @Keagle: They were on a dedi with about 3 other sites. Unsure of spec of old server. Also not a clue what revenue they were bringing in, my old host...
  2. S

[Req] Hosting for 10 popular proxies

I need hosting for 10 popular phproxy websites. Before they went offline due to my old they were getting 30/40000 uniques a day. Just need a server with Awstats, cPanel liked but not essential. In exchange for hosting you will have your adverts (Google/Yahoo etc) place on the sites. Please...
  3. S

Free access to blocked sites at school or work!

Set up a little site that lets you get around firewalls. Useful to those of you at work or school where sites such as Myspace have been blocked. Just works for HTTP at the moment. Here's the URL; www.0pb.net Test it out and spread the word.
  4. S

Are you into urban music?

Don't wanna get banned for posting a link but here is a site that some of you may like and i've had a hand in the site too. www.HOODSTARS.net It covers all kinds of urban music. There's an amazing interview with the Outlawz and loads of exclusive music up there from SKG, COOLWADDA and...
  5. S

Need a host for community site.

www.smfhost.com - smfone free plan 75MB space 5GB bandwidth (pm) cPanel FTP subdomain (.smfhost.com) or domain name
  6. S

Up to 10 GB disk space / 100 GB bandwidth, cPanel with Fantastico

It was my first post because i was so incensed by the comments made against HZ that i had to register to tell people how good they are. My four sites are all hosted by them; www.peterstannard.com www.smfhost.com www.lfcstreams.com www.liquidcoke.net
  7. S

Up to 10 GB disk space / 100 GB bandwidth, cPanel with Fantastico

Just a quick word about Hosting Zero. Simply put they are great. You would struggle to find any host (free or paid) that will offer a service as great as HZ do. They offer cPanel, huge space and bandwidth, loads of features. HZ has been online for almost 1 year now aswell. There support is...
  8. S

smfhost.com - free ad-free smf forum hosting

If needed please move this to the correct forum. My apologies.
  9. S

www.smfhost.com offers powerful SMF forum hosting solutions on Linux platforms and Pentium 4 Xeon servers. Our services are 100% free. You will receive a fully functional SMF forum and enough space and bandwidth to host a large community. What make's www.smfhost.com unique is that we DO...
  10. S

www.smfhost.com offers powerful SMF forum hosting solutions on Linux platforms and Pentium 4 Xeon servers. Our services are 100% free. You will receive a fully functional SMF forum and enough space and bandwidth to host a large community. What make's www.smfhost.com unique is that we DO...
Back