• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Joolo Dead?

Is it just me or is Joolo (sponsored host for Freewebspace Forums) dead? Is it dead for anyone else, or is it just me?
  2. S

Free ASP or PHP Host with Fopen Enabled

Looking for a free ASP or PHP host that has fopen/fsockopen or some means of retrieving external rss feeds. I'd prefer ASP, but PHP is fine as well. Requirements: - ASP or PHP with FOpen or FSockOpen enabled so that rss feed can be retrieved periodically (1 every hour or less) - 10-20mb of...
  3. S

Popular site Needs Hosting

I'll try this again, since the specs have changed. Entertainment related site needing the following -25-50gb of bandwidth -php (need to have php functions, no crazy limitations on echo or fopen, etc) -mysql -60-70mb of space - room to expand Obviously the bandwidth is a little high...
  4. S

Popular site Needs Hosting

Hi, I'm looking to get my site hosted, here's what I need: - at least 11-16gb of bandwidth - 20-30 mb of web space - PHP/SQL (only need php at this point in time, and hopefully no silly limits on what can be done with php, eg: must be able to use fopen, echo commands :lol:) - FTP access...
  5. S

Hosting Needed for Popular TV site!

Hi, Everyone! I'm looking for a free webhost that would like to host my TV site, we basically make programming content available to users. However we do not host any videos or any such content, we are completely legal and we only require the following: 30mb of Space (we really only need...
  6. S

Free Webhost w/PHP

Hi well I'm looking for a free web hosting that has CURL support. All I need besides CURL support is php, 2-5 megs of space and preferably 1gig of bandwidth (however anything above 100mb is appreciated as well). I do a bit of php experimentation and scripting so I'm looking for a host that...
Back