• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

New Free Web Hosting- Fully Featured!!!!!

Hello all. My New Web Hosting service is now open, and its free!!!!!! Of course there are a FEW requirements...... But check it out. Hosting Plan: 100 MB Space 1 GB Bandwidth FTP CGI PHP SSI MYSQL PHPMYADMIN EMAIL ONLINE CONTROL PANEL SUBDOMAIN OR DOMAIN Requirements...
  2. A

Problems with JS cookie- Can someone help?

Can some one help me please. I am using this JS cookie that is supposed to display popup ads to visitors once every set minutes. It works kinda. The problem is if you visit the page again, before the set minutes are up, say 5 minutes, the cookie will reset, and the popups will not show...
  3. A

Special Cheap Webhosting

Hello Everyone... I will be starting my own webhosting in the next few months, and I would like to see if some of you are intereseted. Here are the plans: PLAN 1 25 MB space 500 MB bandwidth unlimited ftp accounts CGI/perl PHP 1 Mysql database w/ PhpMyAdmin unlimited webmail...
  4. A

OMG I need help!!!!!

OMG I am soo tired of searching around. No free webspace provider has what I need except 1, and they require you to have 600 unique ip/pageviews a day. (http://www.dqhost.com) So here what I need: A host that claims they offer: • Unlimited Space • Unlimited Bandwidth •...
  5. A

Can someone host me please?????

Hello, Is someone willing to host me? Im tired of looking for free hosts with the features i need, and knowing that none exist lol. Right now my site gets quite a few hits(not that many actually), but if I can get someone to host me, I my hits will go up, cause of the content i will be...
  6. A

Free subdomains!!!!

I am now offering free subdomains to those who qualify, just go to my site at http://www.digimonvr.net and look at my free services page, here are the requirements: 1. Must have a site already 2. Must get 100 unique visits/day 3. Must be about Anime or Gaming (hey do you want a...
  7. A

Host Ultra??????

Has anyone been able to contact Host Ultra Admin in the past few days. I've PMed him and sent him at least 3 emails, and he has not responded. I really need to contact him, URGENT!!!
  8. A

Host Needed!!!!!

Ok I've looked all over and I can't find the one host that i need. Here are the specs:: space: 50-100mb bandwidth: 500mb month ftp: yes subdomain: preferably, but not needed .mp3 files allowed: yes, definitely able to stream them: yes. Thanks in advance:D Oh yea and NO ad banners...
  9. A

HostUltra Questions

Hi Host Ultra, I'm thinking about signing up for your webhosting, and I have a few questions: What exactly are the features. I am not clear on that. Space: Bandwidth: File Types: Do you allow .rm? File Sizes: I would like at least 10mb lol. Ftp:? I really don't neef anything else...
  10. A

Cheapest Domain Registrar w/o Credit Card?

Okay The cheapest domain registrar i know of that doesn't require a credit card is Directnic.com $15/year Are there any cheaper ones that also don't reqire a credit card, yet have the sae features as directnic? If there are, what is the cheapest
  11. A

Small requirements for host

Okay here's what need Unmetered space and banwidth ftp file size limit 2.5mb allows .mp3 and .mov files an online file manager would help, but its noe necessary. Must be free No inline banners popups are ok, nut i would prefer none. Thanks
  12. A

Need a good Host!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I've seen my share of good free hosts go down the drain, and now I think it would be wise to take the advice of so many people and look into paid hosting. Here's what I need: Free Domain name Unmetered space , or very high amount Unmetered bandwidth , or very high amount No...
  13. A

PHP Message boards

Can anyone tell me what is the best free php message board?
  14. A

T35 Questions????

I have a few questions for the T35.com Admin/Staff, I have already tried email, but it keeps coming back saying it can't be sent. So here's the deal: Admin/Staff of T35, I had an account with you before your hardware and everything got taken, and I am still interested and looking forward to...
  15. A

Web host???

I need a good webhost with these features: Unmetered Space / or at least 100 mb Unmetered Bandwith/ or a large limit SSI No inline banners/ popups are ok File sizes at least 2.5 mb Allow .mov files optional: would be nice FTP Full CGI Subdomain Thanks!
  16. A

Question about winrar?

I have a question about winrar. I intend to use it to make my files smaller to transfer them via ftp to my web host and I would like to know if its true that after i break them up they will still be one clip instead of alot of little ones? I would also like to know if I could use winrar to...
  17. A

Url Redirection

Does anyone know where i can get a free url redirect for my site that's anime related. Preferably digimon. If so, please tell me.
  18. A

need free web host

I need a free web host with the features at least 600 mb space file sizes 12 mb ftp unlimited bandwith allows rm media files
Back