• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

OMG I need help!!!!!

archangemon

OMG I am soo tired of searching around. No free webspace provider has what I need except 1, and they require you to have 600 unique ip/pageviews a day. (http://www.dqhost.com)

So here what I need:

A host that claims they offer:

• Unlimited Space
• Unlimited Bandwidth
• Unlimited Sub-domains
• Domains Hosting
• Unlimited E-Mails
• mySQL Databases
• Password Protection Directories
• 99.9% Uptime
• Subdomain creation (you.yourdomain.com) (unlimited amount)
• Web User FTP Creation (site.yoursite.com)
• Directory Protection
• mySQL Databases
• DNS
• CGI
• PHP
• SSI
• Oh yea, and a static IP

Cost: $50.00 - $100.00 a year.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
You are asking for trouble seeking an unlimited space/transfer host.
Please use the search function above and search for the word unlimited to get the past horror stories.
NOT recommended!

Yea yea,
I know all about that "ulimited doesn't exist" crap.
It's worth a try though.
I said hosts that claim they offer it.

Geeez!!!

I mean come on just a little help would be nice

:(

Originally posted by archangemon
Yea yea,
I know all about that "ulimited doesn't exist" crap.
It's worth a try though.
I said hosts that claim they offer it.

Geeez!!!

I mean come on just a little help would be nice

:(
You call that crap ROTFLMAO TOO!
All I will say is your chances of getting ripped off are about 99.9999%

<<MOD EDIT: Censored for a reason>>

That should tell you they suck if this forum put a filter on the word
And just to clear things up, no it is not worth a try

Last edited:
well you DO NEED HELP if you think you will get unlimited and for that price, or true unlimited for any price :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :D

See even a mod edited it, that is sad! I did notice they got a re-design of there site though.
If you seem to think unlimited is possible, why isn't doesn't everyone just go to unlimted and pay $5 a month? If unlimited was possible I could be making a bazillion dollars hosting other people off of my hosting that costs five bucks a month. STAY THE HECK AWAY FROM UNLIMITED!

Urggh

My God people

Ok you wanna know why i want unlimited.....
I'll tell you...

I want to be able to host other people.
Asumming people won't use but about 25-50mb space, i could limit accounts to that size and not have to worry about running over or running out of my allocated space. Thats all "unlimited" means.

Not literaly "unlimited" figuratively speaking "unlimited"
I'm not stupid, I know there is not such thing as a "unlimited space hd". But come on whatsthe difference in using figurative language for web/internet stuff than in other cases.

why not ask for cheap reseller hosting if you want to host people?
you pay like XX a month and get XGB (gigabytes) of disk space.

Originally posted by archangemon
Urggh

My God people

Ok you wanna know why i want unlimited.....
I'll tell you...

I want to be able to host other people.
Asumming people won't use but about 25-50mb space, i could limit accounts to that size and not have to worry about running over or running out of my allocated space. Thats all "unlimited" means.

Not literaly "unlimited" figuratively speaking "unlimited"
I'm not stupid, I know there is not such thing as a "unlimited space hd". But come on whatsthe difference in using figurative language for web/internet stuff than in other cases.
YOUR FUNNY ROTFLMAO
Anyway, you will not be able to limit space anyway, CPANEL or any control panels I know of don't do that. Not to mention you can only host one domain with those crap hosts in the first place. And if you are talking sub-domains, do you actually think a crappy host is gonna allow sub domains, the only way to do that is with a reseller.

Originally posted by guitarnerd

YOUR FUNNY ROTFLMAO
Anyway, you will not be able to limit space anyway, CPANEL or any control panels I know of don't do that. Not to mention you can only host one domain with those crap hosts in the first place. And if you are talking sub-domains, do you actually think a crappy host is gonna allow sub domains, the only way to do that is with a reseller.

Ever heared of PLESK............?????:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Jei
why not ask for cheap reseller hosting if you want to host people?
you pay like XX a month and get XGB (gigabytes) of disk space.

OK CHEAP RESELLER HOSTING THEN.......:rolleyes: Whatever, just something cheap to fill my needs.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back