• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

webhost???

50mb real audio ftp greater then 1 mb file limit i need a host like this so i can let the public hear my songs that i make and keep the public aware of events and stuff. Let me know if u know of any good hosts...new, old...whatever. thanks' Gemini Jatt
  2. G

Host

Hi i need a host wit: 50mb fast unlimited file size limit or 2mb max real audio support or no restriction on real audio files please let me know thanks
  3. G

help!!!!

hi i have account wit tripod.co.uk...they jus sent me an email saying they deleted my account and the reason was "remote loading" what the hell is that? let me know also if u know any alternative like tripod please let me know thanks
  4. G

Message Board like....

Hi, I lookin for a message board like board host...i like the format of boardhost's msg boards. Please i have been lookin for along time and have found nothing Let me know Thanks Gemini Jatt
  5. G

can someone help me with CGI????

hi, I useing the tripod.co.uk web host...and i am trying to get the feedback form to work but it doesn't seem to work. I even copied the code exactly off the site but it still didn't work. If someone could take a look at the html code and such for the page and tell me how to fix it it would...
  6. G

redirection

how come when i redirect it breaks my frames page it happens with both cjb and n2v... let me know how i can fix this... here the links geminijatt.cjb.net geminijatt.n2v.net thanks Gemini Jatt
  7. G

Host Needed

Hi, All i need is 50MB FTP About 5MB file size Real Audio Support....(optional) Fast Fairly Large Bandwith Plz help out i have been lookin for a very long time now. Thanks Also what is up with MegaByteStored? Gemini Jatt
  8. G

Host Plz

Host Needed Plz Hi, All i need is 50MB FTP About 5MB file size Real Audio Support....(optional) Fast Fairly Large Bandwith Plz help out i have been lookin for a very long time now. Thanks Also what is up with MegaByteStored? Gemini Jatt
  9. G

redirection like wzr.net

hi, need something like wzr.net but not cjb.net....no ads and fast is what i need thanks
  10. G

Notice

Please....Need Help....been searchin too long Hi, I just wannted to let everyone know that Fateback has a file size limit..and it is really crappy....only 200kb file. so for some ppl that have posted or told me that their is no limit on the file size...think again. If anyone knows of a...
  11. G

Mailing List host or watever

What is a good mailing list like that listbot i want one that had those features if u know let me know thanks
  12. G

Mailing List?

What is a good mailinglist thing like that listbot i want one that had those features let me know
  13. G

DataBlocks???

Hey whatever happened to this host?? all they got is a website with shit on it? i thought they were gonna be the best new host...lol
  14. G

The Best???

WHat do u ppl think is the best host out there???
  15. G

HOst?

Hi, Need a host with at least 50 MB FTP No File restrictions fast no restrictions on bandwidth real audio support (this i need for sure) please help oh and how good is stormpages?
  16. G

Host Needed

50mb (this is the min. but if you know a host with more space and all these features please tell) FTP no restrictions (ex file sizes or types) Real Audio Support Fast and realiable Try for no banners (don't really care) Also do any of you know a good redirection service like...
  17. G

Help Me Please

Happy New Year! Hey, I really need some help on finding a free host with these features: FTP 50MB minimum Real Audio Support Fast I don't really care bout ads No Limit on filesize or 2mb as the limit Please don't request ssihost or some stuff unless they are the best. Thanks...
  18. G

popogo.com

Hey, I jus wanna let u guyz know that this service provider is not all it is cracked up to be. I signed up expectin ftp and cgi bin and other services. They have u request ftp and other services....i have not problem with that. But they do not even look at ur requests...i have requested many...
  19. G

Lookin For

Hi, I am lookin for a host that will allow me to store real audio files that are under 2 mb. I want to then link those on my site so they can be streamed (ram files). I would like the host to have the following things: FTP access (if possible) 50 mb +/ - real audio support? has a good...
  20. G

datablock

he ppl what up wit them...will they be up and ready soon? I am eager to re vamp my site on their server. Let me know... also how can i i change my nickname??? Latez Gemini Jatt
Back