• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Oekaki Board (again)

T.T I'm sorry, I feel so bad cause I never help anyone (cause I dunno anything) and am always asking for help. I'm stumped w/ this oekaki board .cgi script. I uploaded everything correctly and *should* have chmod-ed everything as well. I went through and all of my non-cgi files aren't...
  2. N

mysql?

Hi hi! ^^;; I'm sorry. I didn't know where to put this question and this seemed like a really good place. *cough* I'm very new to all of this and I was wondering. What it mysql? How do you use it? Also, for .jpg and .htmls in the cgi-bin the chmod should still be 644 right? *is...
  3. N

Valuablehost.com?

Hi hi! ^-^ I was looking at valuablehosts.com and it looks like a really nice deal. I'm kinda new at this and very confused. What is root access and catch all e-mail? And do you know what they mean by custom 404 pages (like u can make a page for ur own 404?)? Do you know how long they have...
Back