• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

checknig check boxes

How do I make a button/link (whatever) check all the checkboxes on a page? Oh yeah the form has no name or id attributes (I can't give it one either), but the checkboxes all have the same name.
  2. J

Look at Me! I'm Ugly!

I was "initiated" by a troll on slashdot.org 2 years ago.
  3. J

Die Another Day

Yeah all the recent bond movies are high on gadgetry and stuff and short on plot. I always liked Goldfinger. "My name is Pussy Galore" - Pussy "I must be dreaming" - Bond "What do you expect me to talk?" - Bond "No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!" - Goldfinger (yeah this post is...
  4. J

My little app.

Mingw is a minimalist version of GCC that is ported to Windows.
  5. J

Look at Me! I'm Ugly!

Oh you want ugly go to http://goat..... If you don't know the rest, thank god that you don't know it. If you do know the rest, yeah thats ugly ain't it?
  6. J

MySQL and PHP

hm by telling it to sort the entries in descending order by the id number I get the same result.
  7. J

MySQL and PHP

I already have something like that, but I was wondering if there was a way to just ask the database for the last few entries in it.
  8. J

MySQL and PHP

How do I retrieve the last ten entries in a database table?
  9. J

target attributes

I have a popup killer script on my pages to do something we aren't supposed to talk about here. So javascript really isn't an option for me.
  10. J

target attributes

Well that sucks! I really liked the target stuff.
  11. J

target attributes

In HTML 4.01 Strict specs the target attribute (ie <a href="http://whatever.com/" target="_blank"> ) is no longer supported. How are you supposed to open a new window without using javascript? Yeah, your favorite code nazi is back :)
  12. J

External Javascript

just another thing from your favorite code nazi: Is should be: <script type="text/javascript" src="timedate.js"></script> The language="Javascript" is the old way (pre HTML 4) of doing it!
  13. J

angelfire ads

I just tested lynx and for on the page ads they don't show up either. (the popup will never appear becuse lynx doesn't support javascript) Anybody want to try it with Konqueror? Any theories on why this would happen? User Agents strings angelfire doesn't appear to send ads with: "-" (I...
  14. J

internet storage

Anyone know a good site where I can get free online storage space? Or did all of those die off. Sometimes I need to send files to other people that are too large for emails.
  15. J

angelfire ads

Has anyone else noticed that the angelfire ad code isn't inserted into the page if you use Opera? I use Opera 6 for Linux that actually identifies itself as Opera. If I set it to identifiy itself as MSIE or Mozilla I get the ad code again.
  16. J

CSS and Div (again)

http://angelfire.com/mi3/jon787/tmp/test.html Okay that left hand navbar (color coded green) should be as long as the main section (color coded blue). How do I do this with CSS? I tried height: 100%; but that doesn't work in Mozilla and if the main section is to long it stops after the end...
  17. J

problems with DIV and CSS

kind of http://robodawgs.com/
  18. J

If you can figure out why MSIE is putting breaks between the DIVs on this page you can get a cookie*! I am thinking some kind of CSS fix might do the trick. *this is a virtual prize not a real one
  19. J

That clear:left causes other problems because that bottomleft cell doesn't have the same with as the topleft. This causes the bottomright to do wierd things. See for yourself I thought about that DIV thing, the topleft and bottomleft sections are different widths, although I could increase...
Back