• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

looking for a safe way to ..

I am looking for a safe way to controll wich content I want to display on index.php trough the url so i have one index.php file and I want to controll wich .txt file i want to include by changing the url. I heard that there are some security issue's with this and I want to know a way on...
  2. I

in need for host for blog

I need a small host that can host my blog. I dont need much space, around 10mb, php (first choice), cgi (second choice) and thats it. Please help, and I dont want to become an active member or some requirement like that. I just want to set up my blog fast Ow btw.. my blog is going to be in...
  3. I

hello. i need a host for my project

Hello.. i am currently working on a project trying to documenting a non existing reality for our planet. that means we are creating our own animals, plants, creatures technology etc. A chunk of a meteor on a trajectory with earth hits the moon, the rest of the meteor hits earth, destroing all...
  4. I

Need Host for a gameproject site

Hy.. i need a host for my game project website.. i need mysql and php, and enough space to host a full website and community board
  5. I

need Webhost for my MOD site

Hy.. i need a host for my mod site.. i would have tried gamehosts but every one requires atleast 1000 bilion unuiqe hits a day, and i dont have that amount of hits (not yet) I require mysql, php, an axeptable amount of space and 5 gigs of transfer please help me out here.. if you want...
  6. I

fast mysql host???

are there any fast free hosts that provide mysql and php??
  7. I

very cheap dedicated server needed

Hy... i need a cheap dedicated server for about $40 a month with no set upfees. can somebody help???
  8. I

PHP/MySQL

Hy.. i want to learn PHP and MySQL. :classic2: Do you know som pretty cheap (good) books or a website where i can learn php and MySQL???
  9. I

godaddy.com

Hi, i am allowd to buy a domain @ godaddy.com (the 10 year deal) but wil there be extra costs??? Like internic and stuff
  10. I

Domain host needed

Hy i need a host where i can put up my domainname i need: > 50 megs > SSI > CGI > PHP
Back