• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

I'm tired of going to every page...

Or search for "php include" on google and it will list alot of results about this subject
  2. I

looking for a safe way to ..

I am looking for a safe way to controll wich content I want to display on index.php trough the url so i have one index.php file and I want to controll wich .txt file i want to include by changing the url. I heard that there are some security issue's with this and I want to know a way on...
  3. I

Around 20.000 visitors per day !!!

LOL, If I had 20.000 visitors a day I would put on a google ad banner and pay for my hosting. and to me your post looks a bit.. wel 13 year oldisch with all those smilies. have a nice day
  4. I

in need for host for blog

:classic2: great, i never thought in that direction, thnx this will do
  5. I

in need for host for blog

I need a small host that can host my blog. I dont need much space, around 10mb, php (first choice), cgi (second choice) and thats it. Please help, and I dont want to become an active member or some requirement like that. I just want to set up my blog fast Ow btw.. my blog is going to be in...
  6. I

Host for gaming site

well.. when i sign up and leave the domain thing empty.. then it gives me a error .. i need to enter a domain and it must be a valid one etc..
  7. I

Host for gaming site

dont you need a domain name for breezeland?
  8. I

I ned a Reliable MySQL Database

go paid.. 5 bucks a month is worth the trouble
  9. I

premium bandwidth for minimum price

do you have more then 1 plan? howmuch $ would 50 gig transfer and 5gig space be ?
  10. I

New Web Host

maby if you had put that adres in your profile instead of some netfirms url i wouldend have maid any pre-judgements. but sorry to say.. you still sound like an unprofessional host overselling
  11. I

pipi.cz

you need to type in your current domain name and klick the chicken.. you can only register if you have a domain name.
  12. I

Interested In A Good Deal?

looking nice.. but make more then 1 plan.. 3 would be better.. and tell more about your server specs.. like type of connection, CPU, amounth of ram etc..
  13. I

New Web Host

you dont even have a website.. and you have a silly redalert 2.com email.. srry but i dont trust this.. and the price is way to low post again when you have a valuable website.. this smells too fishy for me..
  14. I

premium bandwidth for minimum price

i got this quote from the unitedcolo website.. so i guess you are reselling your bandwidth? these are just guesses.. if i am wrong.. please correct me.. and please be onest.. potential customers like that
  15. I

Free anime hosting..

leave it the way it is now.. or you wont last long.. you already offer much for free.. and 500 mb bandwidth is alot for a free host
  16. I

Can neone help???

bring on the dinosaur cloning :D
  17. I

Can neone help???

Please clean up your grammar..
  18. I

Php Help

Wrong forum.. go to http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=18
  19. I

20mb, 1GB bandwidth, PHP, Mysql, Perl, SSI, FrontPage etc.

dont think so.. i got this email together with my login information etc.. anyway.. i cant seam to get mysql to work for invisionboard. it connects fine to mysql.. but it cant find my database :/
Back