• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

Free Text Message Sender for your site/blog

Tried it; didn't work. In what format should the number be? And what if our cell provider isn't on the list? Anyways...neat service. It could use some kind of "FAQ" or "Help" link.
  2. B

Snow day!

We get a little bit of ice here in Dallas, and everything shuts down. Not only are we not used to having everything covered in a bit of ice, but some 'tards haven't been in enough of this weather to know that driving fast+talking on cell phone+telephone pole=car go boom!. Then again, I know that...
  3. B

Moron + SmashMyXbox.com + MilionDollarHomepage = Next Great Idea?

Ugh. If I see another if-you-pay/don't-pay-i'll-put-you-on-this-page-with-a-bajillion-other-people/eat-Toby-the-bunny/smash-my-car/hit-myself-in-the-crotch-type of web sites, I'm going to bash my head into my keyboard and throw my monitor out of my window. For just $50 you can see me bash my...
  4. B

Zeta Image Hosting Script - $0

Nice offer. ;) Your web site doesn't seem to be loading, though.
  5. B

Reasonable Free Hosting Request

Hmm, since you don't want to have ads or post in forums, I normally wouldn't reply to this kind of topic; but, since your request is reasonable (unlike a lot of the requests here), I may be able to host you. Would a small link-back to our site (possibly an 88x31 button) be OK? But I have to ask...
  6. B

Ad Componies that pay via PayPal

BidVertiser is a good one that accepts PayPal.
  7. B

I love my ISP

Now I know to stay away from Verizon in the future. Thanks for the heads-up ;) I haven't had much bad experiences with ISPs, but I've had the following: AOL: One giant virus. Wal-Mart Connect: Cheap knock-off of AOL. PeoplePC (my current ISP): lag, lag, lag; 900 number for support (yes, they...
  8. B

Looking for a Simple Web Design

@JordanStreet: Yes, if you're interested in doing this, just send me a PM with some samples of your work, and a price estimate. @justagaguhl: A hosting site.
  9. B

Yes, that's exactly what I'm doing; I'm making sure that these people can actually design. Thanks for the heads up, though. :-) Oh, sorry, I should've been more specific about that. :P I'd just like the coded page. I don't need a psd file or anything; I'd just like the actual coded & designed...
  10. B

@punkfan91 & craig888: PMs sent. :-) @dark-wind: Could you PM me some samples of your work and a more specific price? Thank you. :-)
  11. B

*** XBOX360SITE.COM *** Limited Time Special Price !

You DO realize that Microsoft owns the legal rights to the name "XBOX 360," and if they decide that they want your domain, or that they want to get rid of this little operation of yours, they could easily pull the plug by suing you. Well, I doubt that someone from Microsoft will find this and...
  12. B

Just a quote would be fine. I don't have a specific budget at the moment. Thank you, but no. I'd like an original design. If I wanted a modified design, I would've modified one myself; I'm good with HTML (I'm just not too good with making original designs), so I don't need someone to modify...
  13. B

Hi everyone, I'm looking for someone to design a simple, yet sleek, design for one of my sites. In more detail: - Simple white design - Seperated into three parts: top banner area, left strip (separated into two boxes; one for site navigation, the other for sponsors and such), and main...
  14. B

.com prices to Rise

Oh, well. As long as the price isn't ridiculous, I won't start any riots. (If it ever does get to be too high, though, I'll have my pitchforks and torches ready for a mob attack on VeriSign's corporate headquarters.) Edit: Well, I just checked my e-mail, and I received the same e-mail. The...
  15. B

3 Revenue Earning Sites Going Cheap

The links to the first and third revenue detail images don't work.
  16. B

FREE Dedicated Server on ServerPacket.com!

How long would one get this dedicated server?
  17. B

Anime host (again)

Are you going to set up an anime fan site, or some anime downloading site? If you're trying to do the first, you probably don't need that kind of bandwidth and space ;). It might be wise to lower your specs significantly. If you're trying to do the second, and you 'need' that kind of...
  18. B

E-Gold question

0% of $0 = $0 Your account won't go into negative. I also have an account with $0 in it; it doesn't get charged.
  19. B

Up to 250 MB Free Web Space | Reduced Posting Requirements | Free Domains

Too slow? That's odd. It's working just fine for me, and I'm on a dial-up connection.
Back