• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

Funky PSP AddOns

:confused: anyone
  2. L

spam and hotmail

Re: best idea of all Have you tried those custom fliters..i find them great you can select a certain word like "ADV" , and then allow it go to any folder you want.Its cut down my Spam highly. :)
  3. L

Funky PSP AddOns

Does anyone know where i can download more fliters,brushes for psp and they have to be groovy. :D
  4. L

Fonts

Is their anyway to use a font not installed on someone computers in a html page.:angry2:
  5. L

Looking For...

And one else?
  6. L

Encoding Problem

What programs encode *.ASF from *.M2V and *.mpg ? :)
  7. L

Looking For...

Could someone tell me/host me for my site media files i need around 40mb and around 900mb-1000mb data transfers , could someone help me :)
  8. L

Setting Up php/mysql on my.

*worked it out now*
  9. L

Setting Up php/mysql on my.

I want to setup PHP/Mysql on my computer...coz i wanna test my site..and my everything is their anyway of doin this :)
  10. L

Is their anyway of ...

I have two hard drives for some reason .. is their anyway of merging them together... Lukey =)
  11. L

Winrar!

Now only a dumbass like me wouldnt know how to do that.
  12. L

Winrar!

In winrar how do u do like split files so the *.* are .r00 .r01 coz i need to it for my mpeg,ive split in 3. :) Lukey =)
  13. L

SVCD Players?

I use PowerDvd and im on XP , and it works fine. :)
  14. L

Which IM?

I use MSN , ive recently installed ICQ tho.
  15. L

Looking for a copy of

Moveabletype seeing as their website seems to "forbid" me in .. i wonder if ne one could guide me to the link of the most recent version or email me it lukey@m2meurope.co.uk:)
  16. L

Help With Tables

Ok...haha!:D
  17. L

Help With Tables

Their is a GOD!:)
  18. L

Help With Tables

K . I Always seem to have this problem. When i create a table one cell of the left for menu and the other for text. but when i add a picture to one cell the other goes down, how can i stop it?:o
  19. L

Ah Pop-up help needed...

Why dont u try the script i used before when i didnt get scrollerbars and we'll see! :cry2:
  20. L

Downloading script needed

Thanks! You lot are soo helpful , every post i do needing help , i always get an answer :)
Back