• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

NEW Romanian website, serious guy

I have my own domain southpark.ro that has been purchased about 1 year ago but I haven't got around to the project. The site will be in romanian and will be the first romanian community for the tv show south park! If needed or with time for sure will be also a section for international users...
  2. V

Looking for work

Experienced system administrator that has worked with Linux,FreeBSD,NetBSD,SunOS and other operating system. Have experience with Virtuozzo,UML and have read about Xen and others. Have experience with DirectAdmin,Plesk and cPanel. Have experience with a lot of php scripts like...
  3. V

100-135$ budget

I am looking for a dedicated server that fits that price range, I need to have IRC services allowed as well, I mention that I will pay for 3 months in advance, I need as many ips as possible included!
  4. V

Shoutcast

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to host a shoutcast server, stereo speed at least which is 96 kbs at least I believe. Don't need alot listeners allowed, just for a small radio station...
  5. V

Hosting needed

I need about 100 megs of space, 3 mysql databases, cpanel would be nice, cgi-bin if possible, at least 1 GB of bandwidth! Even if you can`t make exactly this offer please make an offer possible and I will consider it, the thing is that I need a reliable host more than anything.
  6. V

need webhosting

I have a Bot Lending channel on UnderNet irc network and i need to make a website for it cause my old webhost can`t keep me anymore and i need a new one, i guess i need about 100-200 mb of space and maybe about 2-3 GB bandwidth but crucial is to have fantastico or any way to install...
Back