• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

Project Manager Positions available - many opportunities

Right now I have some free time, I am 19 years old, I ran my own web/irc hosting company for about 3 years or so until I had to close it down because of some problem, last year I have been a bit inactive and haven't done much because of some personal issues, I will e-mail you a CV on request...
  2. V

Looking for work

I guess I am still looking, haven't recieved any replys yet so I am still open to offers, thank you. V
  3. V

NEW Romanian website, serious guy

sorry the stealthy one but i could have gone without cpanel i guess but not also email and mysql. thank you all but i have got a account with waterseven.com.
  4. V

Looking for work

I can, I have one about ready from when I was in England searching for a job in january allthough more or less its a resume the post :P Yellowmc I will e-mail to your address and hosting-shack where can I sent your copy ? Anybody else would want to hear more or have a resume or make an offer...
  5. V

I know that most hosters will not permit a website that is non-english but I still have my hopes up. I said how I would agree to ads and posting, I understand the position of the webhost because I used to have a IRC/Web hosting company but I have not very much time for posting and I don't want...
  6. V

I have my own domain southpark.ro that has been purchased about 1 year ago but I haven't got around to the project. The site will be in romanian and will be the first romanian community for the tv show south park! If needed or with time for sure will be also a section for international users...
  7. V

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

And you go to jail for that ? :confused4
  8. V

Looking for work

Experienced system administrator that has worked with Linux,FreeBSD,NetBSD,SunOS and other operating system. Have experience with Virtuozzo,UML and have read about Xen and others. Have experience with DirectAdmin,Plesk and cPanel. Have experience with a lot of php scripts like...
  9. V

Request free server hosting

I may sound crazy but I do not think anybody will give you what you are looking for, I have been looking for a server or a virtual server free but I do not think that people just hand them out specially that you didn't even mention your purpose.
  10. V

not a big request

If you say what your site will be about I may be able to help you.
  11. V

Need 200-500 mb's of space

I could provide that for you. I have been offering services for about 19 months now. If you are interested contact me.
  12. V

Requesting Hosting.

I could provide that, pm me if you need it.
  13. V

Hosting Needed

Well I don`t know if you are interested but I can offer you that but only if you place my ad on your site. Let me know if you're interested.
  14. V

RPG documentation website needs subdomain hosting

After looking at your request I realised that I would be glad to host you, I can offer you everything you need, all that I need is a banner ad. If you want my offer pm me.
  15. V

Next GEN console News Site

I can help you, all I need in return is for you to place my ad on your website. send me a pm if you're interested.
  16. V

Webspace Needed

I can offer you all off that but in return I ask if you would place a banner on your website.
  17. V

hi .

I could offer all of that without the cPanel, and I need a banner placed on the website, if you are interested let me know.
  18. V

Reliable host needed

I could offer you all that without cPanel thow because I will host you on my private server and I want a banner on your site. If you're interested let me know.
  19. V

Requesting Hosting

I could offer all you need, no forum posting required, only a banner. If you want my offer let me know.
  20. V

Searching for budget reseller.

5 GB 120 GB BandWidth cPanel/WHM/Fantastico etc. 80$/year DDoS protected server pm me if you are interested
Back