• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

DualSoft.Net :: E-solutions For E-mbitious People!

Hey guys! I'm from DualSoft.Net. Well we just started this company, 2 of us. So as we don't have anything in the portfolio except for our own current site, we 're providing our services real cheap. If any of you guys are interested contact me at webmaster@dualsoft.net or PM me. :) Check...
  2. M

Redhat Linux 7.1: Booting failed!

Hey guys! Yesterday I got 3 Redhat 7.1 cds free with a book I bought on it. Now I installed it (the thing took an hour to install) and during installation it made a boot floppy for me. Later after installation finished I put the boot disk in and rebooted my computer. Its said something...
  3. M

Newbie at domain system! help!

Hey guys! I'm a really noob when ti comes to Domains and how they work. Recently I have decided to buy a domain. But when I went to look at the following registrar http://www.net4domain.com I didn't know what to do. I really don't know what to look for in a domain registrar. I mean I've seen...
  4. M

$1400 - Any good dedicated provider?

I have a budget of $1400. I was looking for a anual good dedicated provider. Here are my requirements: + RAM - 256mb + OS - Linux/Unix/Win9x + Server - Apache. And atleast 40gb of transfer. I looked at www.cihost.com but its got less RAM and some people say its bad. Any ideas?
  5. M

Problem: PHP!!!!!!

This script for some reason does not produce the necessary results. I have a member_id_inf.dat file which has this stuff: 0 1 4 7 What I want is that any number present in that file aren't created again. So that in the random numbers all except 0,1,4 and 7 should appear at the bottom. But...
  6. M

Problem: Very wierd one!

There is this website www.heavengames.com from which I'm not able to access any pages at all. It gives me a : Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server. Dunno why. I asked some other friends over ICQ who know this site and they don't get the problem. :( Anyway of...
  7. M

I'm willing to work you!

------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey guys! I've been thinking of doing freelance webdesigning for quite some time. And today I have finally posted! So heres what I can do! :) List...
  8. M

Starting a reselling!

ell I was wondering, if I wanted to start a webhosting business what should I do. I got a suggestion from Robert of Myacen Network that I should start reselling of webhosting from some already exisintg company like tera-byte.com I went there but I didn't see a sign of reselling. :< So I...
  9. M

DHTML & Javascript tutorials.

I need some really good ones. have any idea whee I can find some? I don't know any language. Actually I do but consider me illiterrate with programming syntax. I really want really really basic tuts. :D
  10. M

How eligible am I for freelance programming and earning some thing?

Well? I know these languages pretty well. 1) PHP and MySQL 2) HTML 3) CSS And these not very well. 1) Javascript 2) C, C++. What do you guys think?
  11. M

101 ways of promoting your website!!!

I begin with: 1) Posting in forums like these and others. Go ahead dudes add to the list!:D
  12. M