• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

$1 lead programs-Free sign ups

I'm looking for lead programs that pay $1 when your visitors signs up for something free. I'm looking for about 5-10 of these... They can be from CJ, linkshare (I've heard they're crap), independent, or anywhere, as long as it fits the criteria. TIA I've checked at CJ, and I can't find any...
  2. M

Anyone want to help me with graphics? In return for hosting on our server

I'm looking for a Graphic artist/designer to help with my new site. I thought I could do these, but mine aren't looking too good. I want the graphics (Just a logo basically) the caliber of these wallpapers: http://phong.com/imagery/ If you think you can do it, you'll get server space in...
  3. M

Looking for affiliate programs that sell.......

If you know of any affiliate programs that sell any or all of these, please post them: -Software (Photoshop, flash, 3D Studio Max, Any graphics apps/webdeveloper apps, WinXP, Mac OS X, games, basically anything) -Hardware (GFX Cards, Sound cards, CD Burners, HD's, DVD players, etc)...
  4. M

Anyone want to Share a RAQ?

Anyone want to Share a RAQ from rackshack.net? Email me @ nuke505@yahoo.com.... We can split it 50/50...
  5. M

All you rackshack customers read this

If you own a raq server from rachshack could you please tell me: How many domains do you have hosted? What's the URL to your site hosted by them? Is the support fast? How much bandwith/mo do you use? How much space? Can you install things like MySQL pretty easy? Do you consider the...
  6. M

Datapacket.net

Datapack.net's reseller account: 10 days ago their prices 49.99 7 days ago 39.99 1 day ago 70/month So, say I signed up 10 days ago, what price would I be paying? Would I pay $50/month every month? Or do I have to wait and see if they make $150/month? It really seems like a SCAM...
  7. M

Software reviews...Posting news? Help?

Hey, I was wondering if anyone wants to help me write some reviews and post news on my new site (Should be up within a couple weeks) about webdesign related software. We'll be reviewing Scripts (vB, Ikonboard, or any other scripts), Software (Mostly apps related to webdesign)...and posting...
  8. M

Tutorials

Hey, anyone here want to help write some tutorials? If you know anything that you think someone else would want to learn, you can help. I'm going to do some tutorials for C/C++/VC++/OpenGL/ I'll probably do some photoshop6 tutorials also. Here are the ones I'm looking for help in...
  9. M

Free Email scripts for NT

I need a Free e-mail script for NT. I need it hosted on my server, and so I can set limits on the storage amount of emails (2MB). I also want to customize the theme, and I think that's it. I have access to -ASP -PHP -MySQL -CGI/PERL Basically anything.... I think squirrelmail would...
  10. M

Unlimited Host (I know what you'll say)

I'm looking for a host with the following features: -Unlimited bandwith (I need about 60GB/mo) I know unlimited isn't real, but some don't limit you. Of course you couldn't use 5TB's of bandwith. -Unlimited subdomains -Unlimited E-mail accounts -Unlimited Private FTP accounts [So say the...
  11. M

Questions...

I wanted to setup squirrelmail on my virtual hosting account: squirrelmail.org, but my host says it would require access to the route and I need a Dedicated server to do this. Before I signed up I asked if that would work and he said yes...(They have an IMAP server). So does anyone know a...
  12. M

CPM questions...Ad Questions...CPM VS. the rest

Ok, I have some Q's. 1. How does CPM work? Do you get paid per impressions or Unique visitors? 2. Say I had a forum and Bill was on it. Bill was on the main page (and see's one CPM ad once), then went to the forum and saw it again....Now he reads a message, He sees the ad again, then he...
  13. M

What should I do?

My site will get 10 Million Hits/month, I'm fairly certain, and eventually more. So should I use CPM programs (Targeted ones?), or Click thru? Or something else? I've heard Targeted CPM's average is $10, and some go as high as $45, is this true? What's a high click thru rate? Give me...
  14. M

CPM's and Click thru programs

What are some Good CPM Programs? --How much do they give you/1,000 Impressions What are some good Targeted CPM Programs? -How much do they give you/1,000 Impressions What are some good Click Thru programs? -How much do they give you/click What are some good Targeted Click Thru...
  15. M

Does anyone know anything about Targeted Advertising?

Does anyone know anything about Targeted Advertising? I've heard a lot about it, Do I need to buy something like an Ad Serving client? Or can I do it all for free...? My site did/Will get more than 10 Million Hits/month and have a couple thousand members, so I think it was/Will be big...
  16. M

Unlimited hosting

I'm looking for unlimited hosts. I know a bunch of people will reply saying "Mak, Unlimited doesn't exist" Well thanks to a couple smart people, everyone says that now. I know I couldn't use 10 TB's of bandwith off the host but I will need maybe 20-100gb. I really don't know how much. Now...
Back