• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. LockerGirl

my blog

hey everybody. i got a blog.. its an old address ... new design though :) can you please tell me what you think. its a blog, so dont critisice it from a template makers view. www.pretty-loser.net thanks ;)
  2. LockerGirl

hey, linkage

hey havent posted in ages, and im not quite sure where the site linkage goes anymore... since its WEBDESIGN REVIEWS or something now, so here it is anyway. just some work ive done over some time. http://lover-garbage.deviantart.com
  3. LockerGirl

STUPID question STUPID answer

all you do is ask a question, and somebody else answers it, then asks another one. make it stupid and random. ill start: you like eggs? now you answer, "answer here" then on another line, ask a stupid question for the next kid
  4. LockerGirl

person above me

ok in this topic you needa say something about the person above you. e.g. BOB: i am a boy NEXT POSTER: the person above me is lame so say "the person above me" before something you say about the person above you!
  5. LockerGirl

voters please

guys guys http://www.aussie-kids.com/competition/begin%20vote.php?p=1423 i need you to vote for me no matter how f***** ugly i am, just vote pleaseeeeee
  6. LockerGirl

Death Of McDonals Manager

Lou, aged 20 something, died of a heart attack just a few days back. He was the manager of McDonalds right near my school, he was loved by everyone. Mainly because his funny and cool and his younger brother Dale was a really popular kid from my school :( R.I.P LOU... :(
  7. LockerGirl

Hosting

i need 600mb space 10gb bandwidth unlimited features cpanel ftp mysql everything else, fantastico also needed anything around $10 a month... myabe more please reply fast i need to host my own domain
  8. LockerGirl

Business Hosting

needed: 700MB space 15gb bandwidht free, no ads host my own domain please
  9. LockerGirl

Auto Open File On Disks

Hey guys just wondering, with CD's, once placed in the disk drive, how do i get it to auto open a certain file on that cd? See im making a cd with an intranet site placed on it, and i want to put it on cd for customers without the internet (we need to do this) and we need the index file to...
  10. LockerGirl

msn virus

:S help! ok a guy i knew sent me a virus last week sometime, and everytime i logged into MSN it would automatically send everybody on my list viruses. now i have removed all the files ( i believe - and ive uninstalled and reinstalled msn again) but now suddenly those files have come back and i...
  11. LockerGirl

3pg Video

Ok on my 6230 (nokia) ive setup a bluetooth connection with my computer and vise versa. i transferred all of my videos over to my computer now, and they are in a .3gp format. Would anybody know of a program that plays these videos? EDIT: Its 3GP not 3PG my mistake
  12. LockerGirl

My Dillemma (howeva its spelt)

Ok , this guy Mark oh i love him to death, we are so the same we have everything in common and he's so gorgeous. BUT hes two years older than me. hes 16 and im 14 !! My parents are a little strict and i dont know what to do! Do i go out with him or what... i have no idea what to do...
  13. LockerGirl

Rate The Hottie!

Hey this is Natty: My best mate. Is she pretty or not? Rate her out of 10 please!
  14. LockerGirl

Optinom

Optinom.Info NOW OPEN Take a look at our reseller plans! 7.5GB Space 80GB Bandwidth Cpanel/WHM Fantastico Unlimited Domains $17/month 11GB Space 110GB Bandwidth Cpanel/WHM Fantastico Unlimited Domains $21/month No setup fee! The prices are negotiable. Email...
  15. LockerGirl

Hosting Please!!

Hi guys, I need roughly about... um... 700mb space 15gb bandwidth Cpanel unlim. ftp unlim. email unlim. features its for my community website, really its a beauty community website with beauty tips and stuff. i can roughly get about 1000hits a month, (i know this because i got a...
  16. LockerGirl

Pretty-Loser

Heyall, Just thought i'd post it here: www.pretty-loser.net My new website :) Its a blog, so dont be too expectant of something extraordinary. But i want you to rate my design more than anything :P So, please if you could.
  17. LockerGirl

New Companies!??

Whats the big hype about not using a new company as your hosting provider? Everyone starts somewhere you know, and if its free hosting just take a chance. If its paid hosting, the reason they probably fall and never make it is because of many of you saying you want "established companies" yada...
  18. LockerGirl

img test

ok nevermind. test done
  19. LockerGirl

Reseller Request [Free]

Hello everybody. Im trying to setup a fre reseller for my friend, for her birthday. she cant afford a reseller, so i really wanted to help her out with a free one. She doesnt know where to look, so im posting here for her. I dont mind if its small. Maybe 800mb space and maybe 5GB Bandwidth or...
  20. LockerGirl

Free Domain Name

Hello all, I know my chances of getting a free domain are VERY slim Especially since i have nothing to offer you return. But, im thinking of setting up a hosting business and i need a domain name to set it up. So, maybe when i get some profits from my little company, i could pay you back? I...
Back