• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. ikky

need quick free hosting.

need quick hosting wit subdomain. needs php cURL especially. 100-200mb is good. cpanel, mysql. really need this quick. plz email me ikky9mili at gmail dot com if you can offer me such. thx thx thx.
  2. ikky

php(cURL), Ruby on Rails, Mysql hosting request

hi there.. my current webhost does not offer any cURL or ROR. i was wondering if anyone would be nice enough to offer me free hosting that includes these 2 specific modules. 10-20mb space is sufficient and a subdomain would do just fine. i will link back to ur main site. please email me at...
  3. ikky

Limited Free 150mb Hosting!

Its time to give back to the community. For anyone who might need webhosting, i can offer a few for now, as i have some few space to give out. I prefer those who already has a site and maybe looking for a change of air. If you are starting out, i can help you out as well but in hope that you...
  4. ikky

looking for jabber hosting.

could anyone host jabber for my small group. and host it as my subdomain? say jabber.mydomain.com its known that jabber operates at server level. so, dedicated servers owners, say debian could just apt-get install psi, or other linux machine could run most of jabberd2, jabberd1.4...
  5. ikky

looking for host/price/spec

hi, im just beginning to involve in webhosting and would like to ask a few questions... could anyone tell me what i can get for $15-$17 monthly.. im looking for a reseller where i can resell 'reseller' itself... and jabber hosting.. care to quote some prices...? thanks guys... :) -cheers
  6. ikky

css question

hey all..... can somebody help me with this... i want to make 2 relative divs to lay beside each other, is this possible? i made a css page and my div's looks somethin like this(all relative): ----#container ------> #bigbox ----------> #header -------------> #main_content...
  7. ikky

Free .info domains giveaway

hey i got unused .info domains slots... want something of ureownname.info pm/icq/msn me the domain "name.info" and i shall give........ but then again, plz register ureself at either these places- granitecanyon.com, freedns.afraid.org, zoneedit.com, dnspark.net, dhs.org then only i...
  8. ikky

free info domains available...

free info domains giveAWAY.... well, i like to help if ud need info domains, i got extras- hurry b4 its too late..... pm me with the name of ure "domain.info" or email at ikky9mili@yahoo.com and the best i could do is, transfer it to either granitecanyon.com, zoneedit.com...
  9. ikky

need flexible host! or reseller-

hello all, im looking for free hosting with these features, if u would grant me, it would b ok if i put a small banner link back to ure site? no ads would b nicer tho but i dont mind advertising for u...... php hosting, at least 350mb space included with: considerable bandwith for a...
  10. ikky

web based dns software

does anyone know how i could implement some sort of dns software/script that could provide cloaking feature. i have a domain on a webhost with cpanel installed. when i create new subdomain, i could forward them without cloaking services. is there any script or program out there that i could...
Back