• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Y

Cheap reliable Joomla hosting

Can anyone tell me where I can find a webhosting that is Cheap and Reliable to host Joomla? I'm looking at a price range between $10-$25 CAD. Description: Space: 1GB+ Bandwidth: 3GB+ Control Panel: Cpanel Features: All Cpanel features (SSH not necessary) - 5+ mySQL DB - 15+ Email...
  2. Y

Volt Networks

Volt Networks is a very good hosting place. It's service is fast and efficient. The plans are reasonable, not too expensive. The staffs are friends too. You guys should try http://www.voltnetworks.com. PS: I'm saying this because I'm using it and am satisfied.
  3. Y

Looking for a dedicated sponsor for a committee

Hi, I am currently seeking a sponsor to host a website for my Student Administrative Council Committee. I am not asking for much. I'm asking for: Min 1GB space Min 1GB bandwidth mySQL ready FTP Any other Cpanel features I can place a link back to your hosting or if you have a...
  4. Y

Urgently need 200mb to 1Gb for one day

Hey guys, I really need your help here. I would like to ask for a fast free hosting for my sample website for one day that would be on the 18 May, 2006. I have this sample website setup for my School Council, I need to host the website so I can show them on my interview day which is tomorrow...
  5. Y

REQ: Free 1 Euro for voipbuster

REQ: 1 Euro for voipbuster Hi guys, is thier anyone who can get me just 1 Euro for VOIPBUSTER, I have friends to call on the free list and I would really like to have 1 EURO in my voipbuster account so i can talk without getting disconnect. Please guys. Just 1 EURO. :-) TX PS: I know it...
  6. Y

Comments on http://domainsarefree.com/ ?

Hey guys what you this about http://domainsarefree.com/ is it trustable? Please i need your comments fast. Tx
  7. Y

Cheap domain like yahoo?

Hey guy. I was wondering is there any other trustable place where i can buy a cheap domain with the price like yahoo? It's not that i don't like yahoo it's just that it's limited to one(1) customer per account and I can't find anyone else to by it for me.
  8. Y

16 100% free gmail invites!!!!

11 100% free gmail invites left!!!! I got 10 gmail invites which I have for a long while and I was wondering who want an invite. Please do not pm me just post your email in this thread!!!
  9. Y

I need a domain plz? (Urgent)

I need a free .info domain plz? (Urgently) I really need a domain urgently plz!! I can put a banner or stamp on the website. Domain ext. can be .com .org .net Or .info Or what you can offer!! Any help??? :confused4 :cry2:
  10. Y

What do I need to open a domain hosting and selling server?

i already have a server for sites and wish to give away a few free domain names. Is there any way i can register domain names with my computer for free and host them on my computer instead of paying a registrar and if so how would i go about doing it.
Back