• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Wanting Feedback for KUASImedia

Hey guys, just wanting some comments on my new site, KUASImedia. I designed it a while ago, but it took a while to find a coder. Comment on anything, the design, grammar, work, etc.! I like harsh feedback too, so if you really don't like it, say it! :)
  2. J

.PSD Templates for Sale

Hello, I am looking to sell off my web templates. You can find them here at my portfolio at http://www.kuasi.com.. Everything but the first and last templates are for sale for $15 each. The proxy and image uploader template (near the bottom, they are the second and third to last templates)...
  3. J

Uncoded Web Hosting Template Designs for Sale

I've got some uncoded .psd files for sale. Customers will receive the .psd file and full rights to the template. Unfortunately, I am unable to code the templates, so you will need to find another person to code it or do so yourself. Sorry for any inconvenience. Here are some previews...
  4. J

Video Card and PSU Help

Hey, I'm looking to buy a new video card (hopefully soon), and I wanted some help on looking for one. I'm not a hard-core gamer, but I would like to play some of the newest games (I don't need a lot of eye candy on them either). So, some of the features/abilities that I am looking for are...
  5. J

[For Sale] 3-Page Web Hosting Template, Clean, Blue/White

Hey, I am selling a web hosting template. Here are the previews. Homepage About Plans I did not make the icons, but from what I understand, the license allows anybody to redistribute the work. To make sure, here's the license for you guys to read...
  6. J

Wanting Suggestions

Hey, haven't really asked for reviews on something in a while, but then again, I haven't had anything much to review :P Visual Eternity is my blog/portfolio. I recently remade it, and I hope it looks good. I designed it myself, but I used most of the code from another Wordpress template (the...
  7. J

Web Design Items for Sale

Visual Eternity Shop Hey guys, if you are looking for some premade stuff, you can find some advertisements, logos, and websites here. I can negotiate with the prices though. If you would like to make an offer, you can PM me here on FWS or e-mail me here. If you do purchase something from...
  8. J

14 Items for Sale - Ads, Logos, and Websites!

Visual Eternity Store Hey guys, if you are looking for some premade stuff, you can find some advertisements, logos, and websites here. The prices are listed next to the category each item is in. Prices are negotiable. If you would like to make an offer, you can PM me here on FWS or e-mail me...
  9. J

[Website Package] Pagerank Checker - Domain, .PSD, XHTML Valid Coding

Website Package - Pagerank Checker Description Summary : I am selling a website package for a web 2.0 style Pagerank checker. See below for more details. This template uses shades of orange, but may be converted to fit virtually any color scheme. Item(s) for Sale: Matching Domain (Namecheap)...
  10. J

[Review] Frozen Midnight Hosting

I'm not sure if paid host reviews go here, but I didn't know where else to put it. Host Reviewed: Frozen Midnight Web Hosting I've recently bought a hosting plan at Frozen Midnight Web Hosting. So far, I have been with them for just over a month. For a while (more than a year), I had been...
  11. J

Maroon/Red/Chrome Template

Just made this in my spare time. I don't know what to do with it, maybe someone has suggestions for it? Otherwise, I might sell it. :/ New Preview Link
  12. J

[Released] My Portfolio

Finally got a portfolio up. :D Pretty proud of myself, but still accepting comments/criticisms on my site. It's meant to be very simple and easy on the eyes. http://www.visualeternity.com All comments are welcome :)
  13. J

Image Hosting Template

Another mockup: http://www.exoload.net/1205/1135964574.jpg Feel free to comment and make suggestions for it.
  14. J

Hosting Template

It's not for a real host, just a mockup. Any comments/suggestions for it? And do you guys think it could be sold? Template Preview (with watermark): http://www.exoload.info/1205/1135907175.jpg
Back