• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. apnakohat

Strange Issue With my server Plz Help

Hello, I am running dedicated server, well there is strange problem happening from the last couple of months, As I am using monitoring services from couple of websites so what I noticed is that after few days or every day I am getting emails from monitoring websites regarding the Connection...
  2. apnakohat

★ 5Gigs.net :: No Ads - No Forced Posting - No Special Requirements - Signup NOW!!!★

wow its a real good offer, no doubt they are up since long time.
  3. apnakohat

.htaccess hacked

nope password was way to difficult it was like combination of A$(*)455_ something like that :D Should I enable php safe mode?
  4. apnakohat

.htaccess hacked

open_basedir protection is enabled. Regarding PHP shell functions I don't have any idea, But i know that php safe mode is OFF.
  5. apnakohat

.htaccess hacked

Hello, Today couple of websites on my server were redirecting to some other website, after investigating the issue I have noticed that some one have modified the .htaccess file which was redirecting to some other website. I have also noticed that Last Login IP in cpanel was totally different...
  6. apnakohat

image gallery cms

i love 4images gallery you must have some good knowledge of it then you can do some handy editing here is what i did http://wallpapersfun.com
  7. apnakohat

Need Server Administration

I am not satisfied from them i have their services for about 2 months then left it.
  8. apnakohat

Recommendations

go for softlayer.com they are best :)
  9. apnakohat

Need Server Administration

Hello, My server is constantly under Ddos attack according to softlayer support, yesterday i checked my WHM i found one of my site was using way too much of bandwidth where as it was supposed to be using not a 10 % of the what used in the last few days, I was worried about that because in few...
  10. apnakohat

Ddos attack, Please help me...

I already have that, still facing problems :(
  11. apnakohat

[root@server conf]# netstat -plan | grep :80 | awk '{print $4 }' | sort -n | uniq -c | sort 1 0.0.0.0:80 1004 underattack IP here The connections are still there :( well i can't understand why its showing tht much connections with the above command and when i try [root@server conf]#...
  12. apnakohat

Well Spotgater after installing it my server cpu usage was 94 % and memory usage was 90 % but after some time its reduced to Server Load 0.65 (4 cpus) Memory Used 46.9 %
  13. apnakohat

I have done all this whats next i mean do i have to make any changes?
  14. apnakohat

Hello, My server is under attack from last 2 days i have contacted Softlayer team but problem was not solved. here is what i m facing. when i use the command netstat -plan|grep :80|awk {'print $5'}|cut -d: -f 1|sort|uniq -c|sort -nk 1 there is no such IP which have more connections...
  15. apnakohat

Need space for backup

I did check your site before ur reply, but after checking WHT i didn't see any positive review. Currently i m very much impressed by bqbackup.com reviews.
  16. apnakohat

Need space for backup

i need offsite backup
  17. apnakohat

Need space for backup

can you please read my topic completely please? every thing is written there
  18. apnakohat

Need space for backup

well you already have -ve reputation here :D anyways do you have any good reviews from customers? if yes plz give me proof.
  19. apnakohat

Need space for backup

Hello, I have a dedicated server with Softlayer in ( Dallas Datacentre) so i am in search of a company which can provide me a space to store the backup of all sites in my server. the company server must not be in Dallas data centre and secondly i will newer go for new companies because...
  20. apnakohat

Best Dedicated Servers In the World

I m with softlayer they are perfect.
Back