• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

i only need 300 MHz server

Okay, We should be able to host you... I looked into what it requires... Please PM me or email me at sales [AT] helluvahost [DOT] net It will cost $30/month for 2gb space, and 20gb bandwidth. Thanks.
  2. H

Please clarify, that doesnt make any sense... "why not is sof 2 not sof 1"
  3. H

Sorry, SOF is a game we are currently not supporting. :\ Sorry.
  4. H

Well we would charge you for a gameserver, can you please tell me what game it is? We will give you a price closest to your 2gb disk space, 10gb bandwidth. It wouldn't be a dedicated server, but rather run from our servers, if it is a game we support.
  5. H

Looking at his other posts, looks as if he'd want to run a gameserver.
  6. H

TGP site hosting required

Yes, we support cURL and Zend Optimizer on all our servers. Thanks.
  7. H

Ok... Sorry for the confusion. Thanks for checking us out anyway.
  8. H

I didn't say it had to be a membership site, but as long as it follows laws and doesn't show any content before the person agrees (saying they are 18), you should be fine.
  9. H

We can host you on our reseller server, meaning you'd have to buy a reseller account starting at $30/month it would have 5gb space and 160gb transfer (for $30/month) We meet all your requirements. The content would all have to be legal according to US laws. You would have to make sure the...
  10. H

Neeed dedicated server with 2500~3000 Gb bandwith

I doubpt you will find ANY SPECS on a dedicated server with over 2500gb bandwidth for $100/month or less. Might want to try lowering the bandwidth allotment if you can't raise the price. Just an idea ;-)
  11. H

MWReseller Hosting

No, its not down, its just an iframe to his http://www.resellerspanel.com/ website... he doesn't run his servers or anything, he resells through that program, but the iframe works fine other then its tiny.
  12. H

Hosting for file storage

We can offer a 5gb reseller account (a little more space then you need) but it does have 160gb bandwidth, for $30/month It will not have shell access, as for file storage it is not needed. All files must be legal. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.
  13. H

What about novahosts.com

I have had no experience with them, but they seem pretty good, like a nice startup company. a few of the links on their site don't work, but it could be that they are still making those pages and finalizing their website. Sorry I couldn't tell you more. It seems as their payment links don't work...
  14. H

reseller here needed with ssh at any price

Yes, that is why I wanted to know, and you wouldn't tell us. We cannot allow IRC on our servers. Sorry.
  15. H

Themooseisloose

Okay then... Sorry... But Dyna, if you go with them, please post a review or something. Thanks.
  16. H

Themooseisloose

I didn't mean to damage their business, I'm just saying to be sceptical. I know I am not the most wanted, and what does the overselling have to do with anything? We enable it on accounts by request... We never enable it by default... We also make sure our customers understand what it can do and...
  17. H

Reseller Needed 5 GB space and 50 GB BW or more

We never oversell our servers, but if we allow him to oversell, thats his own fault. We make it the full responsibility of the customer to watch how much they oversell, if we turn on this feature.
  18. H

Right... But no hosting provider is going to let you run a program if you can't tell them what it is. What is it specifically and what does it do? Shoutcast?
  19. H

Themooseisloose

Personally I wouldn't trust them, ive never personally heard of them, they don't seem too cometant, but if you decide to use them anyway, please post a review.
  20. H

What applications do you need to run?
Back