• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. MaGiCSuN

Change value of textbox without adding onclick=""

Hi there, I'm using a script with Wordpress to make a contactform. Now the story is that I have to automatically fill a field with a value, of a user selects the option "gironummer". It's a a bankaccount number, and if it's Gironummer the first number is always the letter "P". There are...
  2. MaGiCSuN

Adding prev/next 'arrows' to an excisting script?

One of the urls of a photo is: http://www.vermeulengroessen.nl/CMS/vermeulen/gerealiseerde-projecten/72?vsig72-0=2 So it doesn't really have id= in it.. but it does have an unique number. number 72 is the number of the gallery or atleast, the page it shows on. Love, Mirna
  3. MaGiCSuN

Adding prev/next 'arrows' to an excisting script?

Hi there ! I'm having some issues. I found this great script for a simple image gallery for Joomla, it's VSig. It works like the client wanted. However, like most clients, they change minds easily. Now he wants next/prev arrows (i'm sure textlinks we'll do fine aswell!) to scroll through...
  4. MaGiCSuN

web design business

I think you must seek it more into the 'behind-the-scene' of the webdesign (technical stuff, that a normal visitor doesn't see at first sight) then into the design itself. Allot of design businesses design website's, but often those are more eyecandy then well built website's. So in order to...
  5. MaGiCSuN

Current link within Joomla?

Hi there, I'm trying to set up a site with Joomla, and now i'm running into this thing to make my current menu link "stand out" from the rest. I know this script does what I want to be done: http://www.alistapart.com/articles/keepingcurrent/ But Joomla doesn't have seperate pages...
  6. MaGiCSuN

Alternative a:focus ?

Got it: http://www.alistapart.com/articles/keepingcurrent/ However, this works great for my mainmenu. But how would I make this work for my main AND submenu? Example page: http://www.sjante.nl/chateau/welkom.php I want when you click on "geschiedenis" and then on a submenu link (on...
  7. MaGiCSuN

Alternative a:focus ?

Hi, I'm looking for a way to achieve the a:focus effect on a link, but more advanced than that. For example, I want a link to stay colored in a certain color, even when I visit it's sublinks. I want users to see where they are on the page. a:focus makes that happen, but only when the...
  8. MaGiCSuN

Make DIV appear onclick on new page?

Hi, I'm making this website for a client, and he wants specific submenu's on specific pages. Now I know how to do onclick div's. So that when you click a menu-item, a certain div with "sublinks" appears somewhere else on the page. However, is it also possible to tell that link to first...
  9. MaGiCSuN

Webshop script that doesn't use cURL?

Yeah, okay. So there's no reason really why they shouldn't be offering me cURL ? Then i'm going to contact them again to demand them to install cURL. Thanks ! Love, Mirna
  10. MaGiCSuN

Joomla site: captcha and news slideshow not working

I suppose "captcha image" should have the actual image there? Just a guess, since I kinda had the same error when installing captcha on cutenews. Inside the captcha script you probably have a path to the font file right? Check that. Mine was when I downloaded the script (for example...
  11. MaGiCSuN

Yes, like I said, I bought a domain (not recently, several years ago). Or is this totally different in Holland then in other countries? Here when buying a domain, it means you buy a name and in my case 500mb of space, email accounts yada yada. Thanks btw for your fast replies :) I really...
  12. MaGiCSuN

I have a domain, hence the "domaincompany" in my previous post. I already informed them about my latest issue with magento, and they replied to me that they couldn't install cURL for me because of security issues. Something I found strange to be honest, since it's a domain I bought so I...
  13. MaGiCSuN

Best CMS ?

Can't really call Wordpress a CMS, more a blogging tool. --------- I'm going to learn Joomla, since we want to use that as a CMS for our company .. Have been testing a bit with it, so I would say Joomla. It's a bit hard to learn in the beginning, since it has it's own little world...
  14. MaGiCSuN

Printing: what dpi for design and print?

Wich program did you use to design them, and how do you print it? It can make a huge difference. Like printing in photoshop only gives you the proper result when working with 72 dpi (as in size, not quality). The best is to print your work through a program like InDesign or QuarkXpress...
  15. MaGiCSuN

PSD to HTML AND CSS

I'm not sure what you really want to know .... PSD is a photoshop file. You probably already made a layout in Photoshop? Then you have to slice it up. see: http://www.entheosweb.com/photoshop/slice.asp After that you have a .html file if done properly. The css part is a stylesheet...
  16. MaGiCSuN

Hi there, I wanted to install a simple webshop and i'm running into some problems. I have a webshopscript at the moment, but it's VERY basic and doesn't even have automatic shipping calculation and payment modules in it. I have to do everything by hand. As said before, I need one that...
  17. MaGiCSuN

Tagboard with domain name block

Does anyone know of a script that lets you allow to block certain domain names from a tagboard? I have a friend that has a spammer on her site but she can't block IP's since he hasn't got a static IP. I searched and searched through google.com but can't find any script that does this very...
  18. MaGiCSuN

Need App!!!

Can't you just make .zip files ? :confused4
  19. MaGiCSuN

Split .avi .mpg files

Hi, i can't seem to find a program to split an .mpg/mpeg or .avi file. Yes there are allot of them out there, the problem is i'm using Mac OSX on an iBook and i can only seem to find windows ones. Do you guys know of a program to do that ? thanks ! Love, Mirna
  20. MaGiCSuN

Rainbow effect

wel... how? because i really don't want to make a .swf file for every link i want to put on the page. Besides that, i don't even know how to work with swish :S
Back