• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

Reasonable Request

Hey folks, looking for the following items. Site needs: Space: 500mb-1gig+ Bandwidth: 1gig+ MySQL (2+ databases) Short sub-domain Server specifications: PHP 5.2 or better Webserver: Apache 2.x or IIS 6.0 or better MySQL, up-to-date PHP Safe Mode disabled (OFF) Document Object Model library...
  2. O

HELP: Godaddy display problem

Hey there. The site at erricobarakh.com/other/sweiry/ is basically the same site at sweirydentistry.com/ which is hosted by godaddy. Now take a look at the navigation column on the left as you visit the godaddy page. The image links are broken and the links are standing alone overlapping...
  3. O

Appraisals?

Do you folks do any appraisals here? Thanks folks.
  4. O

100% div width scroll bars fudged

http://erricobarakh.com/joseph/blahblah.php What's up with my 100% wide dark gray divs? Resize the browser to force the horizontal scroll bars appear. When using the scroll bar the 100% width gets fudged up. What the hell? Thanks.
  5. O

Review: http://mason.co.nr/

http://mason.co.nr/ Hey there folks. What do you think? Is everything working? Thanks!
  6. O

Mason | Web Design Services

Hey there folks: Just another option for your web-design needs. Have a look see! http://mason.co.nr/
  7. O

Old short film I made in college

Hey there folks, I offer you a small mafia flick I created in college. Didn't realize it had 5,000+ views lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PaL8iaijd4 I guess crap spreads fast?
  8. O

Your review please jdkspot.com

Hey there folks, looking for an honest review of my site: http://www.jdkspot.com
  9. O

JDKspot.com - Online Computer Support $25

JDK will provide you with over the internet computer system diagnostics and operating system repair for just $25 for each incident. Without having to leave your home or small business, you will have an experienced individual take care of your computer related issues by utilizing innovative...
  10. O

JDKspot.com - Design Services

JDK Web Design and Print Services Whether you represent: a company, social group, academic institution or yourself, it is undeniable that your web site's appearance on the internet can be quite influential. At JDK, the objective is to give the information on your website the attention it...
  11. O

Do you feel like your web site can use a face lift, or that your logo or advertisements can benefit from a visual transformation? If so, JDK would love to hear from you! Our graphic and web design services will allow your business or personal web establishment to project a sleek and modern...
  12. O

JDK Web Design and Print Services Whether you represent: a company, social group, academic institution or yourself, it is undeniable that your web site's appearance on the internet can be quite influential. At JDK, the objective is to give the information on your website the attention it...
  13. O

My Web Design Site - jdkspot.com

Hey there folks: I wanted some feedback on my web design services site. Clean? Works? Dull? Wouldn't think twice clicking away from my site and going with someone else's web design services? I do hope you like it, or else I'm going to be quite displeased with myself ;) Here it goes...
  14. O

Soviet Community Needs Hosting

Hey there folks: VENTURE BACKGROUND I'm looking to start an internet community that would welcome people who are originally (by birth, or family ties) from the Soviet Union. This forum community has the potential to grow exponentially due to the vast amount of potential users that...
  15. O

Need Hosting for Business Site

SovietPC.com's free host is dead and I quickly need a replacement. I hope you kind folks can offer this start-up business a reliable/quality webhost for free. WE NEED: 250+ Megs of Space 1+ Gig Of BW 1+ MySQL DBs CPanel/FTP/PHP NOTE: No Banners No Links No Forum Posting Business...
  16. O

Need Hosting for Business Site

SovietPC.com's free host is dead and I quickly need a replacement. I hope you kind folks can offer this start-up business a reliable/quality webhost for free. WE NEED: 250+ Megs of Space 1+ Gig Of BW 1+ MySQL DBs CPanel/FTP/PHP NOTE: No Banners No Links No Forum Posting The +...
  17. O

NEED HOSTING - 80m, 3mysql, 1gig-bw

Approximately one week ago, a friend and I decided to start a business. We are college students running on a very tight budget. We believe that a free hosting provider would best suit our plan to minimize the required capital. We plan to establish a computer services company (repair...
  18. O

Low-Price Reliable Domain Registrar

Hey folks! I'm looking for a domain registrar service. I'd like one with awesome prices, reliable and reputable. I have loads of experience with web-design and using sub-domains, I've never been in control of my own domain. Please fill me in on the basics, and what service I can use...
  19. O

Any Web-Design Service Providers out there?

I'd like to find a professional design team/company/group/firm to connect with. I create custom web-designs in the form of Photo Shop Documents (PSDs); I was on a team that turned my PSDs into fully operational sites (sliced and coded). I can create all sorts of graphical items ranging from...
  20. O

Requesting Space/mysql/php

Hello folks: I need to find a web host with FTP/MYSQL/PHP so that I can host a communications hub. I'm taking a course which requires students to formulate a group project. I feel this would be the best way to help the students (including my group members) with organization, so that they...
Back