• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

Experimenting with PHP please host!

if you just want to experiment then set up your own server, it's free and fast and you can test anytime you want without the need for an internet connection.
  2. I

Free .info domains giveaway

how would you be able to transfer to another person? Changing DNS is not really considered as giving away the domain since it's still practically in your possession.
  3. I

free info domains available...

would it have been easier if you just say where to reg them?
  4. I

Free 500 Mb Hosting

works great, though the 1gb bw limit is kinda low
  5. I

This will blow your mind...!

damn that was tricky but really a nice one
  6. I

Do you want ur own Free Domain if so go here

they earn more from what you did for a measly domain that worth at max 10 bucks.
  7. I

Great new deal at Gazalhosting.com

not to be sarcastic or anything, but 24.50 aud for only 5gb bandwidth is really not that impressive. Frankly my download site can use that up in 2 days or less.
  8. I

Competing Email Services

yahoo did provide pop3 for its uk users, but us free users can also use the pop3 and smtp server as well; I know this because I've already tried this last year and it works fine.
  9. I

1 GB+ Webspace, Unmetered Bandwidth, PHP, MYSQL, FTP Please

2 gb in a year, there. bandwidth is counted monthly not yearly.
  10. I

Winamp - Is it really free?

you won't really have to pay for the pro version since without the code it'll function as a free version.
  11. I

Microsoft is finally into race!

at least bill gate is finally pushing his company into gear once again
  12. I

Hotmail upgrades email storage

more storage for spams
  13. I

2500Mb Space, 50Gb transfer free

it's not a scam, just big requirement
  14. I

about money making programs

37000 is a super far-fetched number unless you get a gazillion UNIQUE visitors per day, not raw hits by the same ip multiple times.
  15. I

Free webhost that allowes .tk domain?

if .tk is a redirect domain how would you be able to park it unless it's purchased.
  16. I

Ggggggggggggg-mail!!!

too bad gmailswap closed down already
  17. I

Need A Free Plan like this

Gosh these newbies keep popping up like ants
  18. I

Google's Goal is?

haha what a funny method of getting hits
  19. I

Ways To Get Free RELIABLE Hosting

sounds funny though
  20. I

FREEHOSTING 350mb space/15 gb bw & unlimited features, no posts & things to do!

man kakeru you seriously is a noob if you can't double check the link first before clicking it. I always look at my status bar to see where any link I'm about to click would lead to.
Back