• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

A question for Gcites

WOW! your site is so serious! the internet is a joke and one day the internet will be no more as there will be another form of technology how can take the internet serious lol go get a girlfriend and go out :) bye everybody :)
  2. G

A question for Gcites

Btw i do not run any illegal software as far as i know i can give you the reciept. Run a business haha i do this for fun :)
  3. G

A question for Gcites

Hahah fools :) no one cares anymore because http://host50.com is here it owns you all gcites to!
  4. G

A question for Gcites

Technics do you think i was going to keep that post there? its not very wise. Discuss such matters thru email.
  5. G

A question for Gcites

Technics you are very funny :) you can have custom deal with them for a dedicated server on a 3mb pipe do you even want to see an email from them? why are trying to prove so many people wrong. You and ron must be friends :(
  6. G

A question for Gcites

For $10 bucks a month you can get 40mb, cgi, php, mysql, coldfusion and the works ;)
  7. G

Yet another idiot wanting help to choose a FWH...

Kafei i agree with you <<EDIT>>:) <<MOD NOTICE>> Name calling and insulting other members is uncalled for. All posts after 11/18 will be edited since they only lead to flames wars and do not add constructively to the discussion of the thread topics. Please use your better judgement...
  8. G

A question for Gcites

The members complained so i took it off isnt it plain simple?
  9. G

A question for Gcites

Ron damnit for once can you think and use your brain? none of our pages contain searchboxes on users pages. Ask the members on the forums damnit get your act together you old sheep :)
  10. G

A question for Gcites

Hi, Ron give up if you look at all the members we host not a single one of them have ads :) you may try and scare all 3000 of my members and good luck ;) Keith what is your username? Thank you webmaster@gcites.com
  11. G

A question for Gcites

Hi, Ofcourse you get ftp acccess so you can chmod the files etc :)
  12. G

Cheap host

Ok you win i lose :) sorry about having such a stupendous argument with you.
  13. G

WHich is BEST reseller host? Be honest !!!!

Try http://www.jaguarpc.com great people with great support.
  14. G

Cheap host

It does mention in the FAQ. Q. Does gcites.com force banners on top of our pages? A. NO we do not place banners on the top of your pages.
  15. G

Cheap host

Homefree is a paid script from http://www.solutionscripts.com ahem.
  16. G

Cheap host

Ron we do not place banners on the memebrs pages. Openhosting.co.uk? what do you mean by that? last time i refer you to one of my members for a great paid hosting service :( Ron why do you disagree with everyone and just like to prove people wrong that is a bad habit :)
  17. G

Cheap host

Hi, Oh my oh ron go seek some help :)
  18. G

Cheap host

You own the site so therefore you are spamming you have the same email as the webmaster of the site rsuave78@home.com :) please stop spamming :)
  19. G

Cheap host

Ron may i ask why do you contradict everything?
  20. G

Yet another idiot wanting help to choose a FWH...

Ha ron you had nothing to contradict this time eh?
Back