• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

host-network, 200mb space, 2gb bw free!

Hello, host-network is back with a new free deal, and an entriely new format of applying for hosting. Details are below: You shall get: - 200MB Space - 2GB Bandwidth Per Month - CPanel 9 - Fantastico - Supports PHP/MySQL, ASP, HTML, SHTML and many more! - Unlimited Email Accounts...
  2. D

Host Network New Free Accounts!

100 MB Space/1GB Bandwidth With Cpanel, Fantastico Free! Hi, We are now offering free hosting. You must apply within our forums and have at least 20 posts. The free hosting comes equipped with all the features of paid hosting (Cpanel, Fantastico and Unlimited MySQl Databaes, subdomains...
  3. D

Host-Network Revived!

Hi, http://host-network.net now offering more space and bandwidth at lower prices . Come take a look at the revamped host-network. :-) Our New Plans And Prices Are: All Plans Feature Unlimited Email Accounts Unlimited Add-On And Parked Domains! Unlimited FTP Accounts Unlimited...
  4. D

Host-Network What Do You Think (New Design!)

Sorry Close This. I am having problems at moment. :cry2:
  5. D

Free Webspace If Someone can make me a template.

Hello, I am in need of a new custom design for my hosting company. All graphics must be custom made. NO FLASH elements are required. Below i have listed what i will offer: - Free Hosting for a year with 250mb Space, 5gb Bandwidth, CPanel, Fantastico, Unlimited MYSQL Databases...
  6. D

Host-Network Now Up And Running

Hello, host-network is now up and running. Our plans can be seen below. All of our plans feature: - Unlimited MySql Databases - Unlimited Email Accounts - Unlimited FTP Accounts - Unlimited Sub Domains - 10 Parked Domains - 10 Add-On Domains - CGI Access - Frontpage Extensions -...
  7. D

majesticservices

Hi guys, i have created my latest site over at http://majesticservices.sytes.net . I shall soon be getting some paid hosting soon. please have a look and tell me what you think of the current design. There is no content at moment, i am still working on implementing a member and tutorials...
  8. D

400mb Space, 5gb Bandwidth $5 Monthly+Free Domain

Hi everyone, I am proud to offer all users the following (Comes With Free Domain!): 400 MB Hosting 5 GB Transfer 1 Domain hosted 100 POP3 accounts 100 Email aliases 10 SubDomains 1 MySQL database FREE Site Studio Front Page Extensions Custom MX and A records 5 FTP accounts Web...
  9. D

Im Looking For Some Staff

Sorry. This is no longer required. Please Delete This Topic. Again, I am Very Sorry And Apologise. :rolleyes2
  10. D

Need Help. Just Ask Me....

Hi everyone, Providing you have already acquired the web hosting space, i dont mind helping out anyone who needs support when setting up their site. I am not great - yet i am an extra resource that is useful. :P So just contact me on MSN: bigboy_575@hotmail.com if you wish for any...
  11. D

Can someone offer me this?

Hi guys, I need 500mb space, 10gb Bandwidth, Unlimited Email Addresses!, And A free Domain. All for £10 - £20 Year. Also include Cpanel 9.4. Fantastico is not important. Will anyone offer me this? Edit: Your server must be stable. If any problems should occur i shall demand a refund.
  12. D

divinitysims

Hi guys, This site belongs to a friend of mine, in which i have helped him a little setting it up. Please tell us what you think? www.devnetwork.dissolvedhosting.com Thanks! :cool2:
  13. D

Some Partners To Help Me

Hello everyone, I wish to get some reseller hosting started within the next couple of weeks. However due to me being a complete beginner and all i was wondering if a few of you would be willing to help me get everything going and help with web site design etc. Please PM me or add me to...
  14. D

Can i have some advice and opinions?

Hello everyone, Edit: If anyone knows if i can get better reseller hosting for the price i have listed below please tell me and dont rip me off. I am so new when it comes to this stuff! :biggrin2: I would like some help with gathering information about reseller accounts. Below i have...
  15. D

Nice simple request

Hi guys, I have a simple request for some hosting. My requirements are: *Must accept other forms of payment other than paypal! :classic2: * Must be £30 a year or less! (I may be willing to go over if the offer is good enough... :tongue2: ) *500mb Space *10gb Monthly Transfer...
Back