• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

change background of an image

how do u chage the background of an image?
  2. B

animated flag using paint shop pro

can anyone explain to me how to make an animated flag using paint shop pro. i'm trying to make one for my home town
  3. B

making changes directly on the server

i like to login to the server and making changes directly how can i do this?
  4. B

uploading .swf files

how do u upload these files (.swf) i'm guesssing it should be in binary am i right?
  5. B

free sound recorder

i like to record my own voice but the sound recorder that comes with windows is limited to 60 seconds is there a better one
  6. B

i want to learn perl

what's a good place to learn how to program in perl? i installed so many perl scripts on my server but i do not know how to program in perl any good place you know of? maybe perl for dummies
  7. B

how to install asp scripts

i know how to install cgi scripts, php backed with mysql database now i like to know how to install asp, what datbase does asp use ms sql is very expensive. does anyone actually use it? any free providers offer asp so i can learn how to install before i get a win2000 server? any site that...
  8. B

are u a webmaster?

if you are a webmaster, i like to know what's your responsibilities? things you are responsible for?
  9. B

students registration software

hi, i been asked to allow students to register their courses online. what software needed to accomplish this. anyone done this? how can i do it.
  10. B

how to do a cron jobs on a raq3 server

some software i use require regular cron jobs on a raq3 server how can i do it? thanks
  11. B

catch-all e-mail account

i'm trying to offer free web based e-mail on a raq3 server. in order to work i need to do a catch-all account. could u please expain to me how to do it. thanks
  12. B

x.com=x.com/index.cgi=x.com/index.php

how do i make my server to recognize mydomain.com to go to mydomain.com/index.php also mydomain.com/something/ to go to mydomain.com/something/index.cgi does it have to do with .htaccess?
  13. B

restore mysql dabase

i'm moving my site to a raq3 server on a linux server i would use this command to restore mysql database mysql -u user -pPASSWORD database name < /path/to/mysql/file when i use the above command on araq3 server i do not get any error but the data never restored is ther a different command...
  14. B

do u get an e-mail before your domain expire

just wondering if all registrar send an e-mail before your domaon expire. i own a domoan that i no longer want anmd i have yet to get an e-mail regarding renewal
  15. B

rename command using telnet

i forgot the rename command for unix/linux servers using telnet is it rn or something else
  16. B

domain name and free hosting

i'm looking for a free hosting company using some of the domain names i own. some of these domains are used as a free web based e-mail so i want to redirect it to another server (everyone.net) can i find a reliable one?
  17. B

chat rooms: is it safe to use them?

so many people use chat rooms but are they safe one time i was chatting with a group of people and someone told me where i live and my phone# he was a nice guy and he did not intend any harm but he was telling it's easy to get all the info about me even my credit card# how can i protect...
  18. B

install mysql and PHP and get free hosting

here is the deal: install Perl GD.pm Module mysql php4 on a raq3 server and get 1 year free hosting on the server must be able to setup your own domain on the server and done this before anyone interested?
  19. B

outlook express & microsoft outlook

what can u do with microsoft outlook that you can not do with outlook express?
  20. B

how to make money from an adult site?

i heard the only way to make any money is from adult site. can someone tell me how to do it. where do u get the material what ad agencies should i use? thanks
Back