• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

Flash Edit

I run a webhosting site and i have a flash header that i want to add to my site to make it look better. All i need is for someone to edit a (.fla) file and send it back to me as a (.swf). A copy of the file so you can see it is at http://www.usethishost.com/images/0133.swf The editing...
  2. K

100MB and 1.25GB of free hosting

www.usethishost.com provides paid plans but also provides free plans to those that need it. What i offer is up to 100MB and up to 1.25GB of FREE hosting. Cpanel and all the features are offered for free too. No ads on your site are required. Its all free with no money out of your pocket...
  3. K

Index only

www.usethishost.com Its a new hosting company that i started. I just want a review of the layout on the first page. I am not trying to spam my site and get hosting thats why you see that as of now none of the links work. I just want to know what you think of the layout, how it loads etc...
  4. K

Sig check

Sig check.
  5. K

Ill do it again

My other thread was locked, so i will test my sig again.
  6. K

Testing Sig

Lets see...
  7. K

Directory template

Any one know of a free template that i can use for my site that has a directory script installed.
  8. K

Gmail

No this is not another thread offering or begging for invites. I just want to get a serious discussion on the matter. Like why people are so hyped about it and are willing to pay and trade for it. No one it their right minds will use it. I personall have recieved three invites and i did not...
  9. K

Okrut Invite

I will invite you to okrut, if you invite me to gmail.
  10. K

Needed...

I am currently with a great host that doesnt require me to post in any forum or place any ads on my site. The only problem is that the bandwidth isnt much. So i need another host. I will post in forums if needed to but i would rather put a button and link of your site and redirect back. Here...
  11. K

Free Forum Hosting

Spam me with all the sites that host phpbb or IBP forums for free I need them for a site that i am working on. Thank you
  12. K

Partner Host

I have a website that i have been working on. Currently it is located at www.getasite.uni.cc Its not completely done, but close. Its a free domain/hosting/templates sites. The host that i am with now just doesnt give a lot of bandwidth and the one that i planned to switch to, just...
  13. K

Need Free Reseller account Work out deal

Hello, im looking to see if anyone would offer me a free reseller account. I am looking for something along the lines of 4-5gig of space and 40-50gigs of bandwidth. If this sounds like a lot please try to work out a deal for me. I will use it for free hosting and i will require posting...
  14. K

Submit your site for free

I am starting a site that it half-way finished and will be launched pretty soon. It is going to be a directory of free domain sites, free web hosting sites, free template site, free forum hosting sites, and free template sites. I know this has been done before, but im still doing it...
  15. K

Need a free domain for existing site

I am looking for anyone who can offer me a free top level domain name. I would like to have it without posting of joining offers, but if needed i will post. I have an existing site. Its not done yet but you can view most of it here www.getasite.uni.cc If someone can offer me a free...
Back