• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. U

Parahost Website Design

The template is one that can be widely downloaded across the internet. We choose to have the static header over the flash one as not everyone used flash at the time. Both static and flash headers are included in the template download. We have been using the template for approximately 2 years now.
  2. U

Please............................................

I appreciate your comment, and do not feel it was off topic. Regardless of what others may say. Still not sure why this happens to you nor am I sure how to fix the problem. Any Ideas?
  3. U

Free Domain Name FREE years Hosting

It does not get much better than this. We are giving away a years domain name of your choice and a hosting plan to go with it. Just enter our competition to win. Feeling Lucky?
  4. U

Free Hosting FREE Domain Name

Each month we give a years free hosting and a free domain name included. All you have to do is convince us why you should win it... WIN IT HERE
  5. U

Looking for phpBB-friendly host

We can help, we offer auto install via our Fantastico package. Forums are installed for you, and you have the choice of templates. All we ask is that you link back to us.
  6. U

Hosting solution and php questions.

We are available to offer what you require, we only ask you link back to us. Email u2-web.com
  7. U

who can offer me webspace!??

We ca offer you this, please contact us
  8. U

Need a Host! Not too much...

We can help you with your website. Email us
  9. U

Need a host, any ideas?

We offer forum hosting for less than a can of lager per month
  10. U

Host Me A Phpbb Forum Or Wbb?

We can provide this for you. £00.99 a month. Install FREE and your choice of templates for your forum. Mods added for free.
  11. U

Please............................................

We can help. Email us with your requirements
  12. U

A completely New Request!

we can help you. Email us u2-web.com
  13. U

need free web space, important mission

We can help you. Email us u2-web.com
  14. U

New Kids on the block

With out complicating matters, you get free hosing via our trial accounts. Free domains, Fantastico with cpanel, 24/7 support. Just visit our hosting site make your decision, make your plan, make it happen. See you there u2-web.com
Back