• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Good domain name reseller?

is $9.49 good price ??? even name.com is $8,99 for everyone!
  2. S

Best Registrar

it's an old thread :) guys, have a look at to name.com 8,99$. with coupon (you can easily find one on the Internet) renewals come to 7,69$. I'm with them for years now and so far I'm happy with the customer service.
  3. S

alternative to name.com

indeed it's. domainsite has a price under 8$ without DNS management tools but they have blocked my account due to insufficient account information. I would like to stay away from Godaddy as much as possible. terrible user interface. so I decided to stay with name.com. good support.
  4. S

alternative to name.com

you mean godady I assume. are these coupons available allways ? and how can I find them ? or what ?
  5. S

alternative to name.com

I said "under 8$" domainsite is 8,88$!
  6. S

alternative to name.com

Godaddy is 9,99$ ???
  7. S

alternative to name.com

name com increased it's price from 7,99$ to 8,99$. any registrar now with a price under 8$ ? a reliable one.
  8. S

Free Social Networking Script, anyone?

I'm waiting for http://elgg.org v1.0 will be released soon.
  9. S

domainsite.com is so bad!!

I have once registered 2 domains at domainsite. after a few days I realised that they didn't register the names! due to my CC approval matter. they even didn't bother to tell me anything so stay away from them
  10. S

$3.95 domains

I advise to stay away from Hostway. I have been working with them for over 3 years now and recently I were loosing my a few domains to due their records... too bad support as well...
  11. S

What is the cheapest you can pay for .Com domains

i'm with Hostway for a long time. they are quite good. 6,95$ .com .net .org hostway.com
  12. S

Low-Price Reliable Domain Registrar

thanks but I allready bought a domain from domainsite.com still couldn't find the way to change DNS and support continues to give same stupid answer.
  13. S

Low-Price Reliable Domain Registrar

how can I change DNS on domainsite.com ? they still didn't answer my question and I'm not sure if DNS change is included in 6,99 price!!! nonsense site...
  14. S

FREE .info!!

forget registerfly hindi has a ugly site. yahoo, do not perefer. any other choice ?
  15. S

FREE .info!!

Hi guys can you advise me a cheap&reliable domain seller for .info ? thx.
  16. S

Ev1Servers?

nameslave what do you mean by "but they seemed NOT to submit registration right away" ? it's strange but they charge your CC after the registration allthough the registration is made INSTANT. so you don't have to wait. the first time I registered a domain with them, I have waited 24...
  17. S

Ev1Servers?

yes fine service and certainly good price. I'm transfering my domains to EV1 and Hostway now. anyway if they put a price more than expected than you can easily transfer to another registrar :-) also I advise Hostway - 6,95$ which I use beside EV1. namecheap is fine and I used for a...
  18. S

Why do Verisign, Register.com and DirectNic charge so high prices??

and mostly people are not aware of transfering a domain and some do not know how to do :doh!:
  19. S

NameCheap or RackShack?

you can easily transfer the domains if they increase the price more than expected. I asked them about this issue. they said renewal price will be highly low than the market.
  20. S

NameCheap or RackShack?

ev1 servers is NOT an accredited ICANN registrar. they are reseller of Tucows. if you do not want forwarding, EV1 is fine :cool:
Back