• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

[Urgent] Status of www.uni.cc??

Hi, Today I was going to update DNS of my free domain at www.uni.cc but to my utter horror the site not only closes on signups but also disabled login for existing clients...meaning we can't make changes to DNS whatsoever on the free domain at the moment. The problem is, I don't know...
  2. A

[stay Alert] !!! DO NOT go for Manadospace !!!

As per related thread posted below, I wanted to share my bad experience signing up for this webhost in just a couple of days. The admin/sales of Manadospace is eagerly promoting their so-called CHEAP packages. However, if you signed up and run your site, they will then SUSPEND it without any...
  3. A

Setting up subdomain to point to another webhost?

Hi all, sorry for being noob, I searched high and low but still can't find a solution to this from google. I have a domain let's say www.mydomain.com from namecheap, and I use namecheap's managed DNS service to manage mydomain.com. For eg. Let's say I'm pointing mydomain.com to a shared...
  4. A

Need 2 packages: 5gb/50gb/php5/mysql

Hi all, It's me again now looking for 2 packages. I've two websites, one hosted by Godaddy ($3.95/month) and another hosted by BackyCorp ($1.20/month). Now I have to migrate both websites, because BackyCorp is no longer in business, and I'm having frequent timeouts on Godaddy...
  5. A

Super FAST Host needed (Mysql 4.21,PHP5)

Hi all, I'm looking for a super fast and reliable host. Here are the environment I need to run my medium forum: webspace 1Gb bandwidth 50Gb/month cPanel PHP5 <- Important! MySQL 4.21 <- Important! Please post your offers here as I might signup immediately and start migrate my forum...
  6. A

[URGENT] Looking for reliable host

Hi all, As my current webhost is shutting down on 1st of Sep 08, I'm desperately looking for a replacement webhost which has exactly the same specs that my current host offers. Here are the specs/environment I need to run my forum: webspace 1Gb bandwidth 50Gb/month cPanel PHP5 MySQL...
  7. A

Looking for reliable webhost

My current webhost has great offers but I'm unhappy with its recent frequent downtime without any response from support. So I'm looking for a replacement webhost with same features. P/S: I already have a domain so I don't need one. PHP5 *Must Mysql 4.2.1 (yes, I know there is Mysql5)...
  8. A

What happen to Visagehosting.com??

Hi all, Anyone using Visagehosting.com? It seems like having downtime now because I can't resolve to its DNS. My site is now inaccessible and I don't know when it started, as yesterday my site still 'alive'. Anyone knows what happen to it?? Thanks!!:beer:
  9. A

VisageHosting.com is down??

Hi there, I'm hosted with VisageHosting.com for few months now. The uptime and performance have been outstanding. However as of now, its server seems to be down for more than 6 hours until now. I couldn't access to their mainpage or support forum whatsoever so I'm rather worried of what's...
  10. A

Need low webspace,high bandwidth

I need like 350mb space and 50Gb bandwidth for my forum. Can anyone recommend a cheap webhost? All I can find are those with high webspace high bandwidth. -Cpanel -PHP -MySQL -Good uptime(essential) I'm willing to pay $15/annum by Paypal. Thank you!:-)
  11. A

Million Pixels - $0.01 per pixel

Be the first to grab your favorite pixels and own a piece of Internet history! Million Pixels - $0.01 per pixel This is an effective yet cheapest way of gaining site traffic:beer:
  12. A

DHTML Menu direction (Up/down)

This is the code I extracted from functions.js file of a SMF theme. However the problem is that I couldn't really control the direction of the DHTML dropdown menu despite the code as written below. 0 - Downwards and 1 - Upwards When I set the DHTML menu that is on the top of my page as...
  13. A

$5 paypal for Logo

Logo request No more request
  14. A

uni.cc DNS - Still working??

I changed my uni.cc DNS to point to another nameservers but it still hasn't worked yet after about 40 hours since the change. I understand that they had taken off the DNS from new members but I'm registered before the new rule and is allowed to use their DNS service. So I wonder if they've...
  15. A

Godaddy - FTP file size limit?

I've a .tgz backup file of about 40mb (110mb uncompressed) so let's say I want to move my site to Godaddy's hosting account, can I upload 40mb without failure using their FTP? Thanks! P/s: Currently I've signed up with their Economy package for two months. If something is not good, I'll start...
  16. A

Universalwebhosting.net

Urgent! I need ur input (accessibility test from all around the world). Well it's not my hosting company but I'm merely one that get hosted from them and am a happy user. However lately I found it to have a strange problem that prevent some users from accessing the site. So plz kindly cast...
  17. A

(empty)

[EDIT] Sorry duplicated post. Plz delete :)
  18. A

(empty)

[EDIT] Sorry duplicated post. Plz delete :)
  19. A

Free Uploader (filesize up to 5MB)

Max file size: 5000KB Image only: No File name cannot contain the following characters: \ / : * ? < > | & Allowed file types: .jpg .zip .doc .txt .phps .bmp .jpe .gif .rar .htm .html http://dhost.info/unleash/
  20. A

unleash forums - free webspace, email, computers, webdesign, programming etc

This is a decent forum for all u can discuss free webspace, email, software, hardware, technical support, webdesign, programming. It isn't as complicated as many forums out there but well, it's refreshingly simple & clean. Check it out and don't forget to register urself. Probably u'll find...
Back