• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

[Urgent] Status of www.uni.cc??

Hi, Today I was going to update DNS of my free domain at www.uni.cc but to my utter horror the site not only closes on signups but also disabled login for existing clients...meaning we can't make changes to DNS whatsoever on the free domain at the moment. The problem is, I don't know...
  2. A

Need 2 packages: 5gb/50gb/php5/mysql

I've signup/paid for SharedMega. Usually how long it takes for me to receive my hosting info? Thanks:beer:
  3. A

Hi, as mentioned, it's time I move my site from godaddy. anyway the promo code above doesn't work anymore. can you offer a new code for this package? thanks in advance. look forward to your earlier reply:beer:
  4. A

[stay Alert] !!! DO NOT go for Manadospace !!!

Ok, that makes sense, thanks for the reminder. I understand one's aggresive negative review sometimes will get reverse effect where people started to feel sympathy on the webhost involve. Anyway I need to reiterate that this is my real experience (just few days signing up/move into this...
  5. A

I was looking for something like spoiler tag but there isn't any here:p This is the (sub)domain I hosted there: http://top100.kuule.info Why would you want to know? Take note that now there isn't much cpu consumption since I've manually disabled the pageview logging function...
  6. A

Easy Hosting $5/Year 250 MB/10 GB bandwidth, also very low reseller plan !

STAY AWAY from this host, Absolutely NO Customer support at ALL. My account was suspended for no reason and they IGNORE my request to enter my site for a backup and to continue using my webhost as I've paid for it!!!! p/s: I've been waiting 3 days and still no response to my...
  7. A

Hi, I think you've misunderstood the script (button.php). I've just double checked the php script which used to display a vote button on member's site. It does not need to "generate" image on the fly, it's just recording the numbers it was called and increment the value in mysql db, once...
  8. A

Just a bit off topic here: I have a topsite script which has a button.php to be placed on every member's site. What button.php does is to show a vote button, but meantime it will record the number of time the button is shown (a.k.a pageviews) on that site. By that it would mean consume quite...
  9. A

As per related thread posted below, I wanted to share my bad experience signing up for this webhost in just a couple of days. The admin/sales of Manadospace is eagerly promoting their so-called CHEAP packages. However, if you signed up and run your site, they will then SUSPEND it without any...
  10. A

Setting up subdomain to point to another webhost?

Hi all, sorry for being noob, I searched high and low but still can't find a solution to this from google. I have a domain let's say www.mydomain.com from namecheap, and I use namecheap's managed DNS service to manage mydomain.com. For eg. Let's say I'm pointing mydomain.com to a shared...
  11. A

Hi aeoncube, It's the price of these webhosts that attracts me. My requirements are quite simple php5+mysql5+suexec however there is a risk of my site not able to work in the new environment that's why I'm asking for a 30-day money back guarantee :) Your host is good for a price of £2 but...
  12. A

Hi CI-Theo, Thanks for your kind offer. I would seriously consider to purchase both packages above for both my websites, anyway it would not happen simultaneuously, because my Godaddy site is due on May'09 whereas my BackyCorp site will be shutdown anytime soon :( Just a question before I...
  13. A

Thanks to all above for offering these great packages, as mentioned in my first post, I would only consider the cheapest solutions, I've shortlisted to: LiveThunder.com MyHoZt.com cactusinternet.com (well I expect the promo coupon is on lifetime basis, not only the first month, thanks ;))...
  14. A

Hi all, It's me again now looking for 2 packages. I've two websites, one hosted by Godaddy ($3.95/month) and another hosted by BackyCorp ($1.20/month). Now I have to migrate both websites, because BackyCorp is no longer in business, and I'm having frequent timeouts on Godaddy...
  15. A

Super FAST Host needed (Mysql 4.21,PHP5)

Hi all, I'm looking for a super fast and reliable host. Here are the environment I need to run my medium forum: webspace 1Gb bandwidth 50Gb/month cPanel PHP5 <- Important! MySQL 4.21 <- Important! Please post your offers here as I might signup immediately and start migrate my forum...
  16. A

[URGENT] Looking for reliable host

Hi Tang, I signed up half an hour ago but my account is still not setup yet?:angel: I've also replied to support@digitalworldhost.com with my desired username to cPanel, please setup according to the username. By the way, how do I redeem the extra 10Gb bandwidth? Do I need to send...
  17. A

Hi, thanks for the quick response! Appreciate much! As my current hosting will shutdown its door next month, I still have one month ahead to signup for new host, and prepare to move my forum over to new host. However very high chance I will grab your offer, if there isn't other better...
  18. A

Hmm, this seems like the plan for me, but the price is doubled up as compared to my current hosting (and my budget). Can you explain what cost that much? Thanks:cool2:
  19. A

Hi there! This seems the plan that suits me, except I can't really find what features that this plan (Tier 4) offers on your site. What I care most are: PHP5 and Mysql 4.21 (Of course I need at as many mysql databases as you can offer!:-)) Thanks again!
  20. A

Hi all, As my current webhost is shutting down on 1st of Sep 08, I'm desperately looking for a replacement webhost which has exactly the same specs that my current host offers. Here are the specs/environment I need to run my forum: webspace 1Gb bandwidth 50Gb/month cPanel PHP5 MySQL...
Back