• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Need a new host after what VeoWeb did to me

Re: I now have my site back up with Hosting Department and I didn't have any problems with my payment not going through with them. My domain is now hosted with Namecheap.com because Reed Murray of Avail Networks told me that it would be better if I transfer my domain to a main domain registrar...
  2. N

Re: Okay, I will do that. And I just got an E-mail from "Host World Web" telling me to E-mail him if I haven't found a host yet, so I guess I'm best to use my ISP address to E-mail him too. I guess from now on I'm best to use my ISP address to send E-mail to paid hosts, I will send an E-mail...
  3. N

Re: Host me for free, yah right. For some reason, I don't believe you about that. I think that Craig is my best bet at this point, 3GB of space and 10GB of bandwidth per month for only $3.95 per month and like I said earlier it looks like in that one part of his FAQ Craig knows what he's...
  4. N

Re: Okay, you mean that you do stop using this bank's services if they send even just one junk mail to your house? By "shun," I thought you meant "avoid" meaning that I thought you were saying "I don't completely avoid all banks and lenders because they send me junk mail." I will do that...
  5. N

Re: So, you mean that the E-mail computerhelpworld sent to me WAS spam? Say if one bank sends a junk mail to your house, you mean that just because of that you don't stop using that bank's services? I know you are saying that I should make my own decision about who to host with, but...
  6. N

Re: So, you both mean that I shouldn't host with "Digital World Host?" Was he not suppose to E-mail me with the link to his promotion? Okay then, but it was in the same reply where you told me that your helpdesk/email may have been considering all the transactions as spam and that it...
  7. N

Re: What exactly do you mean by that? What do you mean when you say that you believe I don't need to sign up for paypal if I make a one time payment with my credit card as opposed to a subscription? Also, does your "Plan #3" require me to be a member of PayPal? Are other payment methods...
  8. N

Re: Oh no, I just looked at their promotion and they said that paypal is the only accepted payment method for this promotion. So here we go again with the paypal issue. Anyway, I sent an E-mail to sales@digitalworldhost.com on Saturday Apr.15,2006 with the subject "Digital World Host"...
  9. N

Re: So, you mean that it was only the replies to closed tickets that you were missing? Anyway, I just got a nice E-mail from "Digital World Host" that had this following subject without the quotes: "Sorry to hear about your hosting situation, maybe we can help?" I will take a look at their...
  10. N

Re: Well, again how could I do that if I was unable to receive E-mail from you? Also again you replied to one of my previous tickets before you told me to not open any more tickets or reopen closed tickets and said something like this again not in these exact words: "Thank you for...
  11. N

Re: I'm now back to looking for a new host.:sad2: I signed up with Avail Networks just over a month ago and I never got my site up. After I finished signing up with them and after I entered my billing information, I was denied my account being created because it said that the street address I...
  12. N

Re: My dad took another look at Avail Networks and couldn't find anything bad about them. So maybe I will give them a shot and sign up with them this weekend. So I guess now I know why the two providers (VeoWeb and FWSH) had me jumping from place to place to get support, FWSH did not...
  13. N

Re: I thought I had it narrowed down to Avail Networks, LLC until just now when I got my dad to thoroughly research their background and to see if they are well known and he said that he couldn't find too many reviews about them and that they are a new company so they haven't been around very...
  14. N

Re: I didn't get any E-mail from you, so I didn't get your reply.
  15. N

Re: And I just replied to your reply to my sales inquiry, Reed.
  16. N

Re: Do you mean nesrelshark? Yah, even to start with I thought that the host companies I listed above would be better than his.
  17. N

Re: Okay, I just sent an E-mail to the following hosts: Digital World Host NeonCube Internet Solutions HostFrog Zx4Host UmbraHosting Brushed-Red.COM Avail Networks, LLC UK Web Hosting PrimeHost.ca SITE5.com HostGator And I got an offer via E-mail from this board's user...
  18. N

Re: Wow, another Canadian hosting company. I agree that $44.00 U.S. doesn't sound like a big difference compared to $51.33 Canadian, that should be an okay price for me to pay every year. That price isn't too high for me. I agree with you. PayPal's just an extra thing to sign up for...
  19. N

Re: You mean that both a1whs.com and NetCafe don't require me to be a member of PayPal in order to pay for their services? That should be okay because I said above that I prefer to pay annually. And I also used 2checkout when I made my payments while my site was hosted with Innerweb...
  20. N

Re: I meant "not be required to be a member of PayPal." I want a host that supports other payment methods besides PayPal, the payment method I prefer is just to pay with my VISA credit card while not using PayPal at all.
Back