• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

500mb/20gb Free!! - Cpanel 9.4 + Fantastico

Y-Host has just opened and is offering the following packages, for FREE! - all that is required is forum posting. 35 posts- 100MB Web Storage 5GB Monthly Transfer Cpanel X v9.40 + Fantastico 5 MySQL DB’s Unlimited POP3 Boxes FTP Access CGI/Perl, PHP, SSI Free...
  2. W

Pay per view affiliate network

I wanted to know if there were any good pay per view affiliate network - im not looking for the hugest profit - 10cents CPM is good enough Somethiing like Darkblue.com but with pay per view ads aswell
  3. W

Y-Host - 500mb FREE! - cPanel 9.4, fantastico

Y-Host has just opened and is offering the following packages, for FREE! - all that is required is forum posting. 35 posts- 100MB Web Storage 5GB Monthly Transfer Cpanel X v9.40 + Fantastico 5 MySQL DB’s Unlimited POP3 Boxes FTP Access CGI/Perl, PHP, SSI Free Online Support 100...
  4. W

Adsense tax forms

To get paid for googles adsense, you need to fill out the appropriate forms However, i wish to use my google ads on multiple sites, these sites are hosted with diff companies. On the appropriate Tax forms for me (IRS Form 8233) it asks me to fill in my US address, my US tax number and US...
  5. W

change avatar

i cant see the option to add an avatar, in the profile, i go to avatar, and its only got one setting - no avatar, can anyone tell me how i add one
  6. W

Proffesional Hosting From $1.99!!!

Looking for cheap Hosting with excellent features? Well Y-Host Has what you need! -------------------------------------- Student Plan -------------------------------------- * 100MB disk space * 5GB bandwidth * 5 FTP accounts, 5 sub domains, 5 mySQL db's, 20 POP3 Emails *...
  7. W

Y-Host Giveaway

I am starting up a Hosting company, Y-Host , as an introductory offer, i will be accepting 5 people to receive a lifetime basic account, FREE! 100mb disk space 5gb bandwidth cPanel 9.3 + fantastico auto-installer and everything else you would expect from a good webhost :-) If you are...
  8. W

Up to 500mb FREE!

Please Delete! offer expired
  9. W

too good to be true?

im lookin at this plan so excitedly its not funny, but i wanna know if anyones had any bad experiences with them, or if they are dodgy http://r-hosting.onestopserver.com/planD.php
  10. W

looking for good reseller

i am looking for a good reseller for $95 a year i cannot go over that price and i must be able to pay via sending money from paypal, no signup pages because i dont have a credit card i am looking for the most space/bandwidth i can get for this price the only specs i want are unlimited...
  11. W

need hosting!

hi i really need hosting!, can u advise me on which host to use? i need preferrably 100mb or over Cpanel FTP upload specs required for pphp nuke no ads (i can deal with pop ups if i HAVE to- maximum 1) show my own ads i hope that aint too much to ask
Back