• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Free Hosting for your Forum+Website

www.mxpumpers.com n_n
  2. A

1G Space, 40G Traffic, No Ad

Purchase Price $7.50 a month
  3. A

Searching for a host...

i'm looking a free host with : -domain host -50mb disk space -5gb bandwith -FTP -php (without safe mode) -mysql can u help me???
  4. A

Cpanel, 500mb Space, 15000mb Bandwidth and much more! Click here to find out more!

i don't like the 3.bester advertising system... ¬¬ i can't sign up...
  5. A

Free webhosting - 50MB diskspace/5GB bandwidth

mail sent... u_u i can't see your page --> www.manrohosting.com O.o
  6. A

Free Hosting With 1 Gig Space

i can enter to my phpBB admin panel... when i try to enter, i see a blank page...
  7. A

mega-hosting : you can put some anti-leech protect??? em... something like --> Limit simultaneus downloads per user or Limit maximum download speed
  8. A

i'm using a webFTP, so... when i try to upload a larger file, the webFTP fails... i only can upload files of 2mb max... but with the changes in the php.ini i will upload 50mb max per file!!!
  9. A

What would you like

i think that you may have : the posibility of park at least 3 domains one or two mysql more antileech protect a banner placed by the user (i don't like pop-ups... mmm...) and more server uptime ¬¬ cos i see much times that your server go down...
  10. A

thnx... you're the best... ;)
  11. A

i don't like de pop-up... mmm... i think that a banner at the bottom is the best thing to do... when i open my phpBB i only see pop-ups and pop-ups everytime i read a post... and when i change of page... u_u mega-hosting : is there a size limit in the files??? other question : in the...
  12. A

i agree... i have a forum/site... xDD...
  13. A

yes, the errors gone... but now i can't enter to de administration panel of the phpBB... warever, this is a good host... O.o
  14. A

check the preinstalled forums... mmm... i see an error each time i visit my phpBB forum at your host... the error : Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ad.php:3) in /home/atomsk/public_html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 182...
  15. A

i already made my account (mega-hosting) the servers are down... grrrr... i can't access to the ftp and i can see the cpanel...
Back