• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

Imbahost.com - Swedish web hosting, cpanel, Direct activation and much more! READ

I CHANGED MY MIND!! IMBAHOST the worst host around!! They just dissapeared over night, resulting my domain block probably, and losing my clients and new customers. They went down without notice!! NOT RECOMMENDED TO ANYONE!!!!
  2. W

Freegigs.co. 100GB Disk Space, cPanel, no forced ads

Tooooo slow for approving accounts, tooooooooo slow man.
  3. W

Looking for shared cpanel hosting

Hi I'm looking for shared cpanel hosting, with at least 97% uptime. My budget is 25$ a year, i'm paying for 6 months upfront. Post your offers.:p
  4. W

Free hosting Request, will put backlink to your site!

It's simple, I need hosting for my Auction website. I will put your link on my site, even an ad depends on offer you give me. Which features do you need? (optional) cPanel/DA mySQL PHP phpMyAdmin FTP Do you need any other features? (optional) Email forwarding would be nice Do you...
  5. W

5gb/500gb/PHP/Cloud/DA/Instant Setup/No AD/Excellent Uptime

I'm using your host for few months now. And gotta say SOOOOOOOOOOO SLOOOOOOOWWWWW, I mean SO SLOW WHEN IT WORKS, because in 1 day my site won't work for at least 2-3 hours. So my recommendation is use this host but not for visited websites etc cause your clients will be going mad if you're on...
  6. W

TORPIXHOSTING.COM | Free cPanel Hosting

DO NOT WIGNUP WITH THEM! When you go to order FREE hosting, you must pay 1GBP hahahahhah losers
  7. W

Need cPanel hosting for my web shop!

Ok so i need web hosting for my opencart web shop, so i want no ads and no P2H, small resources, and later if needed i will buy from you premium hosting! Thanks.:cool2:
Back