• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

Where are the good guys?

So what do you suggest? Can you offer me space if I display your banner on my site?
  2. H

Where are the good guys?

I know someday I will be able to get a proper paid host for my project. I know for now I can make do with localhost and may'be if I get a positive response from one of the guys that've offered me free hosting before but which I couldn't honor because of my commitment in school. Though, I'm...
  3. H

Where are the good guys?

Sander k, I suggest you read my post towards the end. You will know that I'm not talking about anybody in particular. What I'm saying is that things are quite different from when I first joined this forum. The good guys seems to me to have disappeared.
  4. H

Where are the good guys?

Sure WSWD, I'm fed up looking for free host honestly. If they are not asking me to be posting into some forum, I will be restricted of content. Even when I offer to place a link back, I won't even get a hosting account with good enough features.
  5. H

Where are the good guys?

When I first joined this forum, I was motivated as offers keep coming in. Even though I couldn't capitalize on this offers, I had the feeling then that the good guys are on here always willing to provide you free hosting services for your websites. This days I've discovered that many of those...
  6. H

Want a free Host with no strings attached

It's will be a kind of blog um forum specifically focused on students. Students are allowed to create accounts, post news on happenings about their College as well as place adds through the classifieds section which I'm going to be adding later.
  7. H

I'm planning on a site that will attract much traffic, and don't want a host that will limit me to few visitors per month. I want to get started with 10Gb bandwidth before moving to paid hosting as well as migrating to a standard .com domain.
  8. H

Hi guys, I want a free host to host my site. The domain will be a .tk domain and the site will primarily be based on Wordpress. Please check my requirement below; 1GB space at least 10GB monthly bandwidth cpanel support for php5.x ruby on rails support would be just perfect...
  9. H

Hi all

thanks Thanks for your warm welcome. I'm thankful and already feeling I'm on the best online forum.
  10. H

I need a free Host.

Thanks Nextgenhost. I think I will like to go with your later suggestion; but I'm a newbie and can't seem to figure how to PM you yet. But if you don't mind you may email me y.okupe@gmail.com. Thanks
  11. H

HELP! Free Host needed

I wish to get someone to host my site for free. I can pay back by putting a linkback on the footer. Specifically, I will be needing a host that can provide me 3gb storage, 20gb monthly bandwidth, 2sql databases, fantastico, 3 email address, 2 ftp accounts and 5 sub-domain accounts. I...
  12. H

I need a free Host.

Hi all, I a newbie just starting out stuffs on hosting. I'll like to start by hosting a forum on the web. The constraint I'm having now is the cash. I won't mind putting a link-back if I can get someone to give me free hosting with the following features. i. About 10GB disk space...
  13. H

Hi all

Hi, I'm Tim, I've been looking for a forum like this where I can get help regarding webhosting. I hope I get enough help I need here.
Back